Norfolk VA Hotels with Parking

pirate4me2

Hello everyone!

We are cruising for the first time out of Norfolk, VA this October with a group. We are looking for a hotel to stay at the night before the cruise that will allow us to park our vehicles for the duration of the cruise, and it would also be a plus if they had to shuttle to and from the port. Anybody know of a place that meets the criteria?

The Holiday Inn Express and Suites at Norfolk Airport may be just what you are looking for. They have a package that includes parking as well as shuttle to the cruise terminal included in your rate. Of course with all HI-Express it includes free breakfast. When you go to their site just click the Hotel Packages tab and you will see the rates.

Any of the downtown hotels, very close to the Half Moone Terminal charge quite a bit for parking. Couple of options there are the Sheraton Waterside or the Marriott Waterside.

Good luck and enjoy your cruise.

• 1 month later...
Thank you so much for the info!

Just an FYI I am also sailing out of Norfolk soon and I have 2 reservations at hotels that offer cruise and parking packages.

The downtown Marriott is lovely and they offer a package right now for 149.00 includes full breakfast for 2 and parking for 7 days. Not bad for a nice hotel.

It's literally a stone's throw from the pier and there's lots to see and do within walking distance on the water front.

The other option is the Quality Inn and Suites/ Sleep Inn. They're on the same property, not close to the waterfront but they offer a free shuttle.

Lowest cost for Sleep in is 77.00 w/breakfast and parking for $5.00/day

Quality Inn going for 88.00 w/breakfast and parking $5.00 per day.

Both of those prices are AARP/Senior rates, FYI.

Just an FYI I am also sailing out of Norfolk soon and I have 2 reservations at hotels that offer cruise and parking packages.

The downtown Marriott is lovely and they offer a package right now for 149.00 includes full breakfast for 2 and parking for 7 days. Not bad for a nice hotel.

It's literally a stone's throw from the pier and there's lots to see and do within walking distance on the water front.

The other option is the Quality Inn and Suites/ Sleep Inn. They're on the same property, not close to the waterfront but they offer a free shuttle.

Lowest cost for Sleep in is 77.00 w/breakfast and parking for $5.00/day

Quality Inn going for 88.00 w/breakfast and parking $5.00 per day.

Both of those prices are AARP/Senior rates, FYI.

Great, thanks for posting that!

• 11 months later...

It looks like this hotel would be walking distance to the port. Can anyone confirm that? They show a room with free breakfast, free parking (for duration of cruise) and free wifi. It looks like a great deal!

It looks like this hotel would be walking distance to the port. Can anyone confirm that? They show a room with free breakfast, free parking (for duration of cruise) and free wifi. It looks like a great deal!

It is definitely within walking distance. The entrance to the Half Moon Cruise Terminal is right at the end of the same street. It will take a matter of minutes to walk there!

It is definitely within walking distance. The entrance to the Half Moon Cruise Terminal is right at the end of the same street. It will take a matter of minutes to walk there!

Thanks so much! I'm sold!!! :)