Picture Tour of the Carnival Breeze

kristinp36

Breathtaking photos of the Breeze. I truly feel like I am back on board viewing your photos. Had an amazing cruise doing the 8 night itinerary ending March 8. Love seeing your pictures now of the ports for the 6 night if we consider that for the future. I did a review but am not good at posting the pictures. And they would never compare to the quality of yours! Here is the link from my review: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2183152

Thanks for taking the time to post your photos and the time it took to take them!

Love the idea of the Picture review. Will be on the Breeze in September going to Grand Turk, LaRomana,Curacao, and Aruba. Lokking forward to the rest of your trip.

We were on the same route....it was a great cruise with a good number of ports and sea days.

Beautiful Ship. Was that a traditional/real movie theater or just a small room for kids?

It is almost an amusment ride. Below is the description from Carnival:

http://www.carnival.com/onboard/thrill-theater

It's been said that a good film is one that makes you feel something. You'll feel it for sure at the onboard Thrill Theater, where 3D, jumping-off-the-screen visuals are only part of the experience. Experience being literally transported through dimensions. Experience the heart-racing feeling of exploring exciting films that turn special effects into a truly moving experience. Experience the feeling throughout your entire body, thanks to the special seat you'll be taking it all in from. If this sounds like fun, you can be sure it feels that way too! When the lights go down, the fun comes out... of the screen, that is.

I'm loving your review. What camera are you using? Beautiful pictures!

Thank you.....I shoot with a Canon 5d Mark III (used for the majority of ship photos and some landscapes)

I also use my iPhone and a Panasonic Luminex Waterproof point & shoot.