Post your best cruise picture

Henrik_Keller

I can see boeckli's photos. This kind of problem occurrs with some photo web sites - some can see them and some can't. I had the same problem trying to link to photos on Kodakgallery. I still use Kodakgallery for album storage (see link in my signature), but I gave up and started using Photobucket for links to use in the boards.

Thanks for the explanation. Have uploaded a couple of images using Photobucket now - pls tell me if you can all see them .... thanks :)

Redang Island - Malaysia

Redand_Island.jpg

Sunset in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia

KK_Sunset.jpg

New pics from my Carnival Destiny Cruise...I've got tons to share!

Where we hiked to on the Kayak, Hike, and Snorkel excursion in St. Thomas

St.jpg

Sari Sari Falls in Dominica - an awesome hike with Levi from Bumpiingtours.com led us here

SariSariFalls3.jpg

My Uncle in the pool of Sari Sari Falls - it was so hard to swim back into the fall because it was so strong. It took alot of effort for me to get just a little farther back than where he is standing.

UnclePhlipinSariSariPool.jpg

Eugenio and Subadri - The best waiter and his assistant. They were so much fun!

ES.jpg

New pics from my Carnival Destiny Cruise...I've got tons to share!

Where we hiked to on the Kayak, Hike, and Snorkel excursion in St. Thomas

St.jpg

Sari Sari Falls in Dominica - an awesome hike with Levi from Bumpiingtours.com led us here

SariSariFalls3.jpg

My Uncle in the pool of Sari Sari Falls - it was so hard to swim back into the fall because it was so strong. It took alot of effort for me to get just a little farther back than where he is standing.

UnclePhlipinSariSariPool.jpg

Eugenio and Subadri - The best waiter and his assistant. They were so much fun!

ES.jpg

A few more...

A little run down, but what I think is a BEAUTFIUL church in Barbados. I would get married here if I could!

ChurchinBarbados.jpg

Coast of Barbados

BarbadosCoast-1.jpg

Two rainbows right next to eachother in San Juan, Puerto Rico

DoubleRainbow.jpg

A nice picture of the more vibrant rainbow

Rainbow.jpg

ENJOY!

Cands - that is one of the most incredible pictures I've ever seen!! The lighting of the mountains in the background is surreal.

Thanks so much for sharing!

Sheila,

Thank you. It was amazing being there. We overnighted on the ship before heading off to Antarctica. We spent a lot of time just staring at the amazing view. I was surprise the photo managed to capture the scene pretty realisticly.

Cheers,

Steve.

Well you got the best! :) I used the same method when I took these shots from the Infinity in San Francisco.

Mike,

Isn't it amazing what can be achieved without a tripod? Well done. I like the effect of the ambient lighting on the clouds.

Steve.

• 2 weeks later...

Went to Southern Caribbean on The Crown Princess, Nov.25 to Dec. 2, 2006. I took about 500 pictures. I love them all. These are just a few of my favorite on 1st bunch!!! The 1st one is approaching Grenada. It was beautiful with the dark clouds and sun in between, shinning onto water. And rain, far away. The 2nd picture is of The Crown , in Port, in Grenada, from top of hill looking down. The 3rd is in port. I was getting a picture of The Crown, in the POURING rain. You can even see the rain, pouring down.

680443636_CruiseCaribbean2006163.jpg.fa7165a446cbfff2a5062da4d84bc03a.jpg

1569305475_CruiseCaribbean2006174.jpg.0e84b62c3e73ec792a9601343bd910cd.jpg

204603951_CruiseCaribbean2006190.jpg.05d92b0f76696034d876cbd12f2edfe1.jpg

Went to Southern Caribbean on The Crown Princess, Nov.25 to Dec. 2, 2006. I took about 500 pictures. I love them all. These are just a few of my favorite on 1st bunch!!! The 1st one is approaching Grenada. It was beautiful with the dark clouds and sun in between, shinning onto water. And rain, far away. The 2nd picture is of The Crown , in Port, in Grenada, from top of hill looking down. The 3rd is in port. I was getting a picture of The Crown, in the POURING rain. You can even see the rain, pouring down.