Post your best cruise picture

Henrik_Keller

Went to Southern Caribbean on The Crown Princess, Nov.25 to Dec. 2, 2006. I took about 500 pictures. I love them all. These are just a few of my favorite on 1st bunch!!! The 1st one is approaching Grenada. It was beautiful with the dark clouds and sun in between, shinning onto water. And rain, far away. The 2nd picture is of The Crown , in Port, in Grenada, from top of hill looking down. The 3rd is in port. I was getting a picture of The Crown, in the POURING rain. You can even see the rain, pouring down.

Sorry everyone. I posted twice...!!! KAT

Went to Southern Caribbean on The Crown Princess, Nov.25 to Dec. 2, 2006. I took about 500 pictures. I love them all. These are just a few of my favorite on 1st bunch!!! The 1st one is approaching Grenada. It was beautiful with the dark clouds and sun in between, shinning onto water. And rain, far away. The 2nd picture is of The Crown , in Port, in Grenada, from top of hill looking down. The 3rd is in port. I was getting a picture of The Crown, in the POURING rain. You can even see the rain, pouring down.

Sorry everyone.......I posted 2 times. 1 has pictures....1 doesn't....See my pics....ignore 2nd one....my, ya think I would know how to do this!!! KAT

I know you all think I am nuts! Me too! I did NOT post the last message 5 times! I did it 2 times. Once with the pictures included and I think... at least, it came up 4 more times... WITH NOT A PICTURE! I looks sooooo stuiped! Soooooooo Sorry!! Don't know what happened. I am doning this 1 once and getting off!! Bye for now and sorry... KAT

I know you all think I am nuts! Me too! I did NOT post the last message 5 times! I did it 2 times. Once with the pictures included and I think... at least, it came up 4 more times... WITH NOT A PICTURE! I looks sooooo stuiped! Soooooooo Sorry!! Don't know what happened. I am doning this 1 once and getting off!! Bye for now and sorry... KAT

CC recently upgraded its software. EVERYONE is having this problem. It is not just you.

In the great big scheme of life, quintuple posting is not that big a deal. Don't worry about it ... here's a nice tranquil waterfall photo ...

DSCN2471.jpg

In the great big scheme of life, quintuple posting is not that big a deal. Don't worry about it ... here's a nice tranquil waterfall photo ...

DSCN2471.jpg

This picture looks like Dunn River Falls, in Jamaica. Could it be? We were there about 4 years and had a blast climbing the falls. That was 1 of our favorite days. We climbed the falls, had lunch at a great resturant then went tubeing. It was a great time... Thanks again, KAT

CC recently upgraded its software. EVERYONE is having this problem. It is not just you.

I did feel so inadaquate when I went back on the page to read something someone had left me! I never saw so many post from 1 person before....and it was ME!!! Ya made me feel better... Have a good day! KAT

cands & Mike what kind of camera were you using and what was the setting for the night photos??

Wendy,

I was using my Olympus C770 Ultra Zoom. (it's about 2 years old).

3.2 second exposure, F2.8.

In truth, I set the camera to 'night' and hoped for the best. I think I was lucky.

Cheers,

Steve.

Wendy, I used my Canon Rebel XT digital SLR with just the basic kit lens. I had gotten the new camera just before the cruise and was playing with it. Had I been more familiar with the camera, I would have used manual rather than program mode to take the pic. Fortunately the Canon does well at a high ISO. I used 800.

Have not gone on the Inspiration yet, I will be going a week from Thursday, but decided to head down to the Skyway bridge to catch her on her way out the other night. In a week I will be seeing this bridge up close and personal

IMG_2769.jpg

Love this picture. Great shot and postion.:)

BTW, dolfansam, like your pictures too.