Question about Panorama Deck

trishb13

I finally got my room assignment on the Carnival Victory! I am in room 1023 on the Panorama Deck. My DH and I have never been that high up on a ship. I noticed the section only has about 66 rooms. Is this a good location to be? Will you feel the movement of the ship? It looks like when you leave the room you are close to the outdoor deck with slide and pools. If you have stayed on this deck could you share some information with me? I usually stay either aft or mid ship but never up as high on ship. My DH feels that we are away from a lot of things but I don't know. We leave on April 23th after the Victory's dry dock. Anyway, being on a cruise is always great no matter where you are located!!

I finally got my room assignment on the Carnival Victory! I am in room 1023 on the Panorama Deck. My DH and I have never been that high up on a ship. I noticed the section only has about 66 rooms. Is this a good location to be? Will you feel the movement of the ship? It looks like when you leave the room you are close to the outdoor deck with slide and pools. If you have stayed on this deck could you share some information with me? I usually stay either aft or mid ship but never up as high on ship. My DH feels that we are away from a lot of things but I don't know. We leave on April 23th after the Victory's dry dock. Anyway, being on a cruise is always great no matter where you are located!!

I stayed on Panorama once and did not have any motion problems. It was a nice view from up there :)

10th floor is just the lido on Dream class ships , you can get rooms 12th fl on Dream class