Have we cruzed Enuf-Too many?

TNCruzer56

After 4 cruises and one being a really bad one (IMO at least with how the staff was) we decided to do some land stuff. Alas with 2 kids, AI's aren't always an option and we really prefer not to fly. So even after just 4 cruises I felt like you did!

Unfortunately after planning 2 land vacations (and not even anything big and extensive like Disney vacations) I had enough and booked cruises again!

I would think an AI would be a lot different than just regular land vacations for me though. Alas my DH isn't really a planning person, he is a tell me what we are doing and where to drive and nothing more person. This left hotels, directions, entertainment and food all up to me. I was so stressed out after 4 days in Williamsburg, VA that I made everyone actually go home a day early because I was so stressed out!

As my kids get older and out of the house (16 and 13 right now so just a few more years!) I will probably book an AI since by that time, DH will have 5 weeks a year of paid vacation time and I really can't see him sitting around the house for 3 weeks of that he will drive me crazy!

A few years ago I stopped counting the number of cruises that we have done -- over 140.

Now that health issues are a major issue for, we are limited to where we can cruise. Thus we are just now thinking about staying home instead of seeing the same islands all the time and going through the hassle of getting to the cruise ports.