Check your early saving booking!!!! Huge price drop!!

rene194215

Do you get an email saying there is a price drop and you have to fill out the form? Or do you just have to check daily and submit the form if you see one?

You have to check yourself. Carnival isn't going to tell you.

is there a way to tell if I booked early saver on my booking? thanks in advance!

Call your Booking Agent. Otherwise check "Guest Notes" toward rear of your Booking Confirmation and the restrictions should sound like the Early Saver's restrictions - I've never seen Carnival actuially state the Booking Type (Early Saver, Military, Resident....). Ken

I still haven't heard anything and I submitted my form on Friday. Guess I'll be calling them to see what's up...

Definitely call! I submitted a form on Thursday and I heard back within the hour...they denied it. I called today and got a great OBC. We are traveling with friends and all 3 of their cabins got OBC as well!

:)

I got another $40 today. Little by little it is adding up. So far, $130 total. I check a few times a day. First thing, right before bed and usually a couple of other random times.

Is this because of new deals coming out or is it just random?

Thank you

I submitted my form yesterday at noon and still haven't heard anything! I feel like I am getting obsessed checking my email every half hour to see if it's come! Is it taking anyone else awhile to hear back if they have been approved? I usually hear back within a few hours.

I submitted my form yesterday at noon and still haven't heard anything! I feel like I am getting obsessed checking my email every half hour to see if it's come! Is it taking anyone else awhile to hear back if they have been approved? I usually hear back within a few hours.

I submitted on Friday and still haven't heard anything! I'm going to call them today

So I called carnival and the lady told me to call back tomorrow because that'll be 2 business days from last Friday when I submitted it...ugh I guess I'll call tomorrow

Ugh! That's awful! Usually when you call they will just do it. I bet if you called and back and spoke to someone else they would just do it for you! I will try calling tomorrow. Such a pain!