Outdoor dining on the Navigator

The Pool Grill does light breakfast and lunches and there are some outdoor tables in La Veranda again for breakfast and lunch. Not sure if they use the outdoor tables for dinner when its configured for as Sette Mari in the evening tho.

Sette Mari does offer outdoor evening dinner tables but it would be weather dependant.

The evening menu is almost a set menu apart from possibly the risotto dish may vary. We dined there quite a few evenings and really enjoyed the food, service and atmosphere. Mind you we also had excellent meals in prime 7, with again top notch service. We could not complain about any meals or service on board.:)

Jean.

Hi Ron - I know that you are used to Oceania so I'm not certain if you know that you can pre-order special meals on Regent. So, if you would like lobster, for instance, in Compass Rose the next day, let the Dining Room Manager know and they will make it happen.

Another dining tip on Regent is ordering in La Veranda (roughly the equivalent to the Terrace Café on Oceania but a bit smaller). Make a note of your table number so when you go to order eggs, etc., you can provide that number to them (at the egg station). Unlike Oceania, you don't have to wait for your food to be done -- it will be served to you at the table. The same goes for lunch when the egg station becomes a pasta station. Unfortunately, there are no directions on how to order in La Veranda. Usually when people are asked for their table number for the first time, they are clueless (at least I was).

Thanks for the tip... that table number system is like the way they do it in Waves Grill on O...

As soon as you said it, I remembered. Great system. I love Waves Grill but am not a fan of the Terrace Café. You may find it better than La Veranda because it has more choices but we find the quality a bit better on Regent (on the other hand, I am quite prejudiced:-)

We recently were on Navigator and after 2 ( not so good ) evening meals in their main restaurant and Prime 7,we sat very evening outside Sette Mari.We got there early to guarantee a table.We were in the carribean and saw some beautiful moons..and sitting at the back of the ship,we'd had a peaceful time away from the crowds..We don't like sitting inside particularly,with cool air conditioning.

The waiting staff were very helpful and remembered the wines we liked best.

We also had breakfast there,outside each morning when not having room service.

Very much a highlight of our trip..