New Pledge atarts today..Sept. 8th!

Belle

It will be the...

Happy Holiday Pledge.

Now have to decide if we want to get Happy by losing weight

for 12 or 17 weeks! It will take us up to the Holidays (Christmas..Hanukkah)

or the longer one will take us up till after New Years!

(1)..Starts Sept. 8th till Dec. 1st. 12 weeks.

Help us lose weight up till....

the Holiday Parties, Christmas or Hanukkah and New years.

Make us Happy to lose weight for them. Can wear those pretty

clothes..looser or smaller. Right?

(2)..Starts Sept. 8th till Jan. 5th 17 weeks.

Helps us lose for the Holiday Parties, Christmas or Hanukkah and New Years..but goes longer ..so it helps us get thur all of them..so

that after there over..we have a loss. Makes us Very Happy not to

have a gain over the Holidays. Right?

Will start with your weight from todays weigh-in..

It's your choice on how long you want it to go for.

So vote to say if you want The HAPPY HOLIDAY PLEDGE for...

12 or 17 weeks.

Hope we have lots of people voting and joining our Pledge.

As you know, we help each other lose weight when we do it

together!

I vote for 12 weeks also. That way we can start a new pledge for the holiday season with different types of goals, less weight loss, NOT ANY weight gain, control during the holiday party season is very poor on my part.

42 or 8 doesn't matter what we pledge just that we help each other try and accomplish whatever goals are set. Today starts anew from the days of the past. Let's GO.

I plan to start south beach next Monday and with 12 weeks, I will pledge 20 pounds. This is very ambitiousfor me, but really want to be at 260 on January 1st, 2006. Just a goal that I have set.

dan

12 weeks works for me. I just want to have to ask for new clothes in a smaller size for Christmas. I'm not pledging pounds because I seem to get a mental block so instead I'm shooting for a size 14. That's 1-2 sizes depending on the brand. I'll start Sunday. Saturday I'm having choco-berry fondue over the campfire for my birthday. :D Yummy!

Tami

I vote for 12 weeks. It will be hard enough without the holidays being in there. Although I am going for surgery in Oct. so that may give me a boost to losing weight (hospital food yuck) I hope to lose 18 to 20 pounds. I know my cruise is a ways away but i would like to lose the weight and learn to keep it off before I go.

Hi everyone!

I am new joining in on this thread! I pledge 20 pounds for the 12 weeks. That will get me close to my 12-11 sailing on the Mariner!

4 weeks ago I joined a gym and have lost almost 8 pounds. On Monday starts a fitness challenge at the gym and I signed up for it. :eek: This is great timing! I needs loads of support! I have about 6 years of (fat) not exercising and a high stress job. I recently left the high stress job and am concentrating on myself now!

I hope to check in and get to know you all!!!

You voted..12 weeks it is. Sept. 8th till Dec 1st.

So mark your starting weight..

So..Get Ready..Start..GO!

Time for us to lose before the HOLIDAY party's and such.

(Then I'll start another one to get us thru the holidays! LOL)

All it takes is hard work...as you know...exercise..water...

and eating the right things..Some can lose faster than others

but we will all get there..so nice and helpful with everyones support.

Plus I'll throw in Good Luck Wishes Too!

I'm going to pledge to try to lose FIVE lbs a month. So that's 15 lbs

for the Happy Holiday Pledge. I'm a slow loser but I'm realy going to try.

Hey all - I'm in - My pledge will be two-fold - I hope to lose at least 15lbs by December 1st, then MAINTAIN that loss over the holidays!

Also - I'm in a Christmas show December 9, 10 & 11, and I just bought a great dress - size 12 - at a yard sale on vacation that I hope to be able to wear on stage. It already fits OK in the hips (full skirt), but the zip doesn't go up all the way! It looks like someone took it in a bit, but even if I let it out, I'd need at least another inch lost! And 15lb should do it!

So while my "numbers goal" is 15lbs (& maintain over the holidays), my real goal is to fit into that dress!

Good luck to all!

Sha

I say 12 weeks. I'm a little late to the party but I'll jump on board!!!! I want to lose 25 pounds by December 1, maintain through the holidays and lose another 20 before my cruise in March. I plan to do lots of strength training to firm up so I can wear that bikini I haven't worn for a looooong time and have a great back to show in that backless "little black dress"!!

well I weighed myself at the gym today and was up a couple of pounds from last time I weighed there. I am 176 1/4 pounds today. I also had DH measure me again (we did this a month ago) and some parts are down some more. So I really got to settle down and get more on track with my losing weight program. Iam trying WW core plan at home on my own. Hope everyone has better luck than I did.

Archived