What Cabana?

cruiser20145

I'm another fan of going farther down the beach - I like 10 and 11. It's not a long walk to lunch, there are bathrooms nearby, and it's less crowded. We had 5 one time and it was very crowded (and that was even before Captain Morgan's went in) - we had people trying to use our shower.

It might be booked already but if you know a few people (or maybe people from your roll call) the Grand Oasis is great. We had a large group (12 or 15 friends) and it worked out to be around $100 per person.

Carnival provides 4 or 5 staff to cook, serve and bartend for you and all alcohol is included. One of our most memorable days.

I'm another fan of going farther down the beach - I like 10 and 11. It's not a long walk to lunch, there are bathrooms nearby, and it's less crowded. We had 5 one time and it was very crowded (and that was even before Captain Morgan's went in) - we had people trying to use our shower.

we liked #6 but it was years ago. considering booking a cruise to include HMC and if available would try to grab a cabana again.

I'm out of the loop, what is and where did Captain Morgans go?:confused:

How quickly do these sale out? We are going in March 2016 and the excursions are not available to book at this time. I am checking daily but am concerned they will sale out before I can book.

We were there last year with 13 people and had Villa D, so cabana 9, 10 or 11 is right after Villa D and is a great location and close to the bathrooms and short walk for lunch but far enough away from the larger crowds. We will be there again in 3 weeks, just 3 of us, and I have a cabana booked and will be looking for any of those 3 cabanas.

They do sell out, so book it as soon as you see it available.

Once you are on the ship you pick your actual cabana...go straight to the Excursion Desk when you get on the ship. When we have gone to pick ours at like 11:30 - 12 about half of them had already been chosen, so go pick your cabana THEN go get lunch and a drink! :D