Missing Cruise docs?!

So I'm finally at 49 days until my Oasis cruise. I went on to check and see if my docs were issued, but there's nothing. Not even the little box on the right side of the reservation page were it will say something like "Status: Not Issued". That box with the status was there a few days ago though. People on the roll call have already received theirs. I'll give it a few days before I call, but I just figured I'd ask here first.

Anyone ever have something like this happen to them? I'm using a TA, but I didn't think that makes a difference? Thanks in advance.

I'm less than 49 days to my next cruise as well and haven't had mine either.

I know mine have been delayed in the past due to Choice Air - not an issue for me this time, what about you? I have no idea why that box would disappear though. Have you used a TA before and had this happen?

I just checked a future cruise booked through a TA and there is no box there where it is on another reservation booked directly.

Edited by Cruisingthesuitelife

I'm less than 49 days to my next cruise as well and haven't had mine either.

I know mine have been delayed in the past due to Choice Air - not an issue for me this time, what about you? I have no idea why that box would disappear though. Have you used a TA before and had this happen?

I just checked a future cruise booked through a TA and there is no box there where it is on another reservation booked directly.

Yeah, I know they're not necessarily issued at exactly 49 days out, which is fine. But I just thought the box disappearing was a little weird.

I booked with a TA last year and was able to view my docs as soon as they were issued. Hmm, maybe something changed regarding TA bookings? It's just weird because the box was there up until a few days ago.

No, I don't understand why it would disappear at all; I mean it doesn't even go once docs have been printed, so no reason why it should randomly disappear.

The box definitely hasn't been there at all on my future booking, so it can't be an overall recent change in the way they are being handled. Would be nice to know why though! :confused:

I hope they appear soon, it's frustrating waiting for them to appear, especially when others have had them.

No, I don't understand why it would disappear at all; I mean it doesn't even go once docs have been printed, so no reason why it should randomly disappear.

The box definitely hasn't been there at all on my future booking, so it can't be an overall recent change in the way they are being handled. Would be nice to know why though! :confused:

I hope they appear soon, it's frustrating waiting for them to appear, especially when others have had them.

Thanks. I can't call my TA until Monday, and I don't think Royal will talk to be about my booking because its with a TA? Guess I just have to be patient... Which is very hard to do when you're so excited for a cruise!:p

Thanks. I can't call my TA until Monday, and I don't think Royal will talk to be about my booking because its with a TA? Guess I just have to be patient... Which is very hard to do when you're so excited for a cruise!:p

If you're getting this excited/anxious over cruise docs I'd love to see you when you actually step on the ship. Ha ha ha !!

Have a GREAT cruise :) :) :)

I am over 40 days out & it looks like my docs are available but I didn't receive an email telling me they are ready. My TA, however, said she would print them when available. My issue is my son is going with me (his first cruise & he is well over 21) & he is not an C&A member. However, the docs have my hubby's C&A number listed for my son. Hubby is not going this trip. Should I tell my TA to correct this or just let my hubby take advantage of the points that were not his. I'm assuming there will be a delay in being able to print the corrected docs. Any suggestions?

Could be that your in a group booking with your TA. That has happened to us before. No worries, I think ours were ready around 40 days out.

Okay thanks. Didn't know group bookings would change anything.

Still wondering why the little box about Cruise Docs would disappear though. And even when I hit the "Cruise Documents" tab at the top of the reservation, I can click "check status" for the docs, but then it asks how I'd like to receive them (electronically is the only option) and asks for an email address. However, it won't let me type an email address or click the check box to receive them electronically. Gotta love the Royal website... :rolleyes:

I sail in two weeks and I have same problem. It says the documents are not ready yet... it's been like that for over a month now. I called RC and they said it's just a glitch and it will be corrected soon. That was 3 weeks ago....