Photos to my Breakaway review.

We weren't in Haven but friends were and that's the way to go. The other pools were too small to hold the adults who wanted to swim, too crowded and just not comfortable until finding the hidden upper deck areas away from the maddening crowd.

Hi Nisky18, the upper deck areas you are referring to, are they only for Haven guests or can anyone escape there?

We will be sailing on the Breakaway to Bermuda this summer our first NCL crluise. First, I see the clam shells. I am not comfortable lying down- do the cushions allow you to adjust to a sitting position? We also do not like the sun, I "assume" that the awning can be adjusted to block the sun and give privacy. It looks like the clam shells are very close together. Is it a noisey spot? I believe you said the cost for a week is $259. We are also in the Haven- On Celebrity on the Silhouette and Reflection we take a cabana on the lawn deck for the week. We get waiter and bartender service. Is that the same at Vibe?

Thanks

We didn't paid for the cabanas so I don't know how they work, if they can be adjusted. I think that the cost for Vibe is $79 for a week but we paid $129 for 12 days. The cabanas cost more but also include some kind of OBC.

Vibe was never noisy on our cruise.

• 1 month later...

Hi Kreativ' Gal, just saw your question. My friends and I didn't see any sign or security indicating a restricted area. We got the impression it was just a hidden away gem.

Thanks again for posting the hotel pictures, we enjoyed it as much as you did! I loved being able to walk to and from the pier, and that roof top bar is amazing...although still cold!

As I probably wrote in my review, the location is great even if a cruise isn't included in the trip. The walking distance to Broadway is short. This will defenitely be our hotel the next time we are in New York too!