Caffeine-Free diet soda?

Inishmore

I tried doing some searching of the NCL boards, so I apologize in advance if this has been recently addressed.

I know that Pepsi products are served as the soda package. When I look at the list of sodas offered, the only diet option is Diet Pepsi. I cannot have caffeine (cardiologist's orders) so diet Pepsi is out. Does anyone know if other diet sodas might be available (diet Sierra Mist, or diet Ginger Ale for example), perhaps behind the bar? I can stick to club soda, but that may get old. I'd love a caffeine-free diet option.

Edited by Inishmore

I never saw caffeine free diet but I'm a caffeine free diet COKE person so I didn't look very hard. I do love their flavored waters though. They aren't carbonated but I did fine all week just drinking the flavored water. Strawberry kiwi was my favorite!!

My wife is caffeine restricted due to sleep issues and we have always searched for diet caffeine free sodas on every cruise and have yet to find anything. She just keeps asking hoping they will eventually get some.

We have always taken on a 6 pack or 12 pack for her to have. We never encountered a problem doing this.