Europe Shore Excursions

trvlgirlmq

If no one joins your tour on the roll call u can cancel it I charge. Just email and let them know and they are great with it. As long as u know a few weeks in advance. Then u can join the ships tour. These companies, at least italytoursharing are very good and run their business with great intentions. I actually have a tour booked but may end up cancelling as it is not a popular tour so I'm just going to wait and see till about one month before.

Just wondering date you sail and tour.

Thanks

I am on June 3 vista from Barcelona. I have booked a Livorno port tour, 16 people , I have 7 spots open

It's under brenda cruise italytoursharing.com

The one I may have to cancel if I don't get enough people as it is not a typical Rome excursion with be the one from the Rome port to the towns of orchicecchio ( my spelling is totally wrong lol). I saw these towns on the amazing race and want to go there and I've been to Rome 3x

This too is booked through italytoursharing.com. These guys almost know me now as I book them whenever I go to Europe.😀😀😀

I just checked my September 13th cruise and all ports, except for Greece, are now listed. I hope yours gets updated soon!

Nothing. Am I looking at it wrong? Logged into my account and then selected my cruise and Book Excursions.

Nothing. Am I looking at it wrong? Logged into my account and then selected my cruise and Book Excursions.

If you haven't, go ahead and click on the cities individually. The first intro page still just shows Home Port Advisory. Then Athens and Rhodes are blank, but the other cities have multiple excursions.

Hope that helps!

If you haven't, go ahead and click on the cities individually. The first intro page still just shows Home Port Advisory. Then Athens and Rhodes are blank, but the other cities have multiple excursions.

Hope that helps!

That's what I am doing. I'm logged in right now and nothing.

That's what I am doing. I'm logged in right now and nothing.

Boo! I'm sure that's frustrating! They are clearly still trying to iron them out. Some have no description on a few of the excursions and my favorite was listing a stop at a UNESCO World inheritance site rather than "heritage" LOL

They are definitely fun to check out! Although as always some are competitive while others are clearly overpriced. I checked out the almost on your own in Capri - $99. Essentially they have a guide with you to take the hydrofoil. The hydrofoil is, I believe, in the neighborhood of half that price. However some of the others are within $10 of the private tours.

I can see them by going to Explore > Shore Excursions, can't book yet though. We're not cruise newbies, but even we're having a bit of sticker shock at many of the offerings. $69.99 for Taormina on your own? That's one expensive bus ride! I would love to do the Arles & St. Remy de Provence Tour, but at $159.99 apiece I don't see it happening, but at least that includes a tour and lunch.

Next cruise: Carnival Vista - July 2016

I can see everything except for Greece ports (maybe they are not ready). Can't book though which is frustrating. I really wanted to do something in Provence but we may just stick with wandering around the Old Port of Marseilles so we can splurge on Cinque Terre.

I can see everything except for Greece ports (maybe they are not ready). Can't book though which is frustrating. I really wanted to do something in Provence but we may just stick with wandering around the Old Port of Marseilles so we can splurge on Cinque Terre.

Look under "Other" at the end of the destination list, a lot of the new ports are listed there including Corfu, Rhodes, and Izmir.

Next cruise: Carnival Vista - July 2016

When we stopped in Toulon in July , numerous people went to Marseilles and loved it so I think sticking around the city will be very enjoyable.

I was wondering if any of the excursions offered by Italytoursharing includes the tomb of St. Peter. Anybody done this?

I don't believe you can do he Scavi tour with a tour. It's a very small

Group. To request tickets email the Scavi office scavi@fsp.va

I managed to get tickets a number of years ago. But ended up not

Making it for unforeseen circumstances. But the next time I'm in Rome

I'm going to try again.