Question about FTTP

cruisenoobie14

When I was looking up information the other evening I saw that I can't start booking shore excursions until 120 days before my cruise (at the earliest). What I was wondering is does the FTTP follow the same guidelines as the rest of the shore excursions (since that's where you have to go to pay for it) or is there a different amount of advance days where it starts being available?

I am 235 days out and have my FTTF bought. My best guess is that the 120 days is a safety net for them. I'm guessing your cruise is in 2016?? If so I;d just check occasionally to see if they come up, and then once they do check multiple times a day till you get that FTTF

FTTP. Is that faster to the POOL? A new carnival promotion! Chair hogs watch out.

I was wondering the same thing. Thought maybe it was a typo, but there have been 2 different threads saying "FTTP". They have to mean FTTF. And yes, I am the grammar police so typos drive me absolutely insane! :p

I was wondering the same thing. Thought maybe it was a typo, but there have been 2 different threads saying "FTTP". They have to mean FTTF. And yes, I am the grammar police so typos drive me absolutely insane! :p

I'm the same way... hate it when I make typos. The only thing I can think of is that I was reading about computer stuff at the same time I was looking up the FTTF on Carnival's site. Sorry for the confusion!

I'm the same way... hate it when I make typos. The only thing I can think of is that I was reading about computer stuff at the same time I was looking up the FTTF on Carnival's site. Sorry for the confusion!

HAHAHAHAHA! No problem. I had to think for a minute since there were two threads as I previously stated that said "FTTP". I was wondering what in the world they were offering now that I would have to get :D