any news on explorer?

Is it just me, or is she absolutely tanking along!?

Marine Traffic currently shows her doing 24.8 knots. I thought 'normal' speed was anything up to about 20 knots.

Maybe Dave had a word with the captain and told him to get back sooner so I can stop annoying my work colleagues by bouncing round the office in an excited way! :o :D

The Southampton Port website was showing them both in the same berth which I thought probably wouldn't work!

It's changed now though so they won't be docked behind one another, they won't actually be that close to each other at all looking at the map of all the terminals in Southampton docks.

I'm boarding on Friday so will try and post as many pics as I can :)

I'm on the 29th June sailing and interested to hear if they have included the nursery they were planning on adding but wouldn't confirm! Ie its a nursery for babies 6-36 months....could you post on that?

I'm on the 29th June sailing and interested to hear if they have included the nursery they were planning on adding but wouldn't confirm! Ie its a nursery for babies 6-36 months....could you post on that?

I can't promise, but I'll do my best to find out for you :)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3051216/Making-waves-world-s-largest-cruise-ship-passes-newly-refurbished-veteran-liner-sails-Southampton-maiden-voyage.html

The above has some great pictures of the two sisters passing yesterday. Explorer has moved berth and is at the City Cruise Terminal, I know how to get there now!

:)

Is Dave home today? Real shame about the pics of the dry dock being taken down. Could you ask him if they did anything to the chapel for me please? I am due to be getting married on board in 67 days and heard rumours the chapel might go!

He came home last night but is still working on the ship until Friday. It was LOVELY to see him!

I have to admit I was sat waiting at some traffic lights near the port when I went to pick him up, I looked over and could see the giant TV screen on the top deck and might have had a little happy tear roll down my face, but we won't tell anyone that! :o:o

[QyUOTE=flying-dutchman;46361402]I'm also curious to know if the coca cola freestyle machines are still there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can confirm they are still present :). Photos later