Carnival gift cards not showing anymore

PatLuv

If people weren't constantly calling Carnival and Verizon complaining and demanding timetables of availability maybe they would be more available. I know if I owned a company and offered discounted gift cards and received calls and emails from people with attitude, I would drop them from my program.

If people weren't constantly calling Carnival and Verizon complaining and demanding timetables of availability maybe they would be more available. I know if I owned a company and offered discounted gift cards and received calls and emails from people with attitude, I would drop them from my program.

I do see your point; however you can't assume everyone calling or emailing is doing so with an "attitude." Several months ago I inquired with both Verizon and Carnival about the cards and was very polite about it. Verizon wasn't much help, but Carnival did get back to me with a detailed email. Further, the person that emailed me told me they hadn't heard of the program before. So I don't think the entities are getting inundated with nasty calls and emails. They certainly weren't a few months ago.

The larger problem, IMO, is that when the program was announced on here, there was no issue with supply. For months and months people were just buying them. So something happened. Whatever it was has resulted in some folks scooping up as many as they possibly can when they finally do become available. Sometimes people get thousands of dollars worth - while other folks who have been waiting as well get nothing.

Unless the supply comes back to previous levels, it's gonna require everyone in search of them being a tad considerate of everyone else. I myself never buy as many as I need or can, simply because I know there's sooo many people that want them. But nobody is required to think like that. It's just the way I go about getting them.

I won't be breaking my neck hunting for them anymore. They are worth the hunt - but only to a certain extent. If Verizon and Carnival is making money, I see no reason why the shortage in supply. It's win/win for everyone.

Its also possible that they may be manufacturing more and restocking them and then bringing them back. I work for a grocery chain that gives you 10$ off on 50.$gas cars. When the program first launched stores were constantly running out. Production was increased and stores would be notified when the next sale was so that stores could stock up ahead of time . Only time will tell.[emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk