Just off Navigator on April 26th

What a great cruise! Embarkation went extremely smooth, no problems at all. Had lunch in the Windjammer and room 9337 (accessible) was ready at 1:00pm. Dinner in Main Dining Room every night except one...went to Johnny Rocket's the other night. Wife and I had purchased the Premium Drink Package and was very satisfied that we did. Exceptional service from the entire crew! Ayu and Alex in the Schooner Bar went WAY out of their way to make us very comfortable. Room Steward Jennifer was absolutely great! All in all, couldn't have asked for a better cruise. Food was great, service was exceptionally great, shows were great... Had a great time with zero complaints!!

What a great cruise! Embarkation went extremely smooth, no problems at all. Had lunch in the Windjammer and room 9337 (accessible) was ready at 1:00pm. Dinner in Main Dining Room every night except one...went to Johnny Rocket's the other night. Wife and I had purchased the Premium Drink Package and was very satisfied that we did. Exceptional service from the entire crew! Ayu and Alex in the Schooner Bar went WAY out of their way to make us very comfortable. Room Steward Jennifer was absolutely great! All in all, couldn't have asked for a better cruise. Food was great, service was exceptionally great, shows were great... Had a great time with zero complaints!!

It's so nice to hear someone rave about what a great cruise! :D

Yay! We leave on Navigator on Sunday and I cannot wait! I am counting down the hours... and getting nothing done at work this week. It's great to hear a positive review.

So am I but Im not leaving until January 31 lol.

Enjoy your cruise and report back please!

Ayu and Alex in the Schooner Bar went WAY out of their way to make us very comfortable.

I remember Ayu, she was great. Behind the bar I remember Abel (Indian), he was exceptional, he was going on leave last February so maybe quit or went elsewhere. Navigator is a great ship & crew and also has Sabor:):D

We cruise on May 24th. I'm so giddy with excitement. This will be our first time on a ship this size. I've gotten pretty addicted to this site by now. I'm on here pretty much every day now looking for updates, pics, reviews, etc. Hurry up already, I'm tired of waiting. Lol!

1interpreter: Welcome!

Skidrow1950: Thanks for the review! DH and I will be on the Navigator in October and nice to hear your enjoyed your cruise.

I do have one question for you, are the hair dryers in the staterooms the kind you must hold down the button while using it?

I remember Ayu, she was great. Behind the bar I remember Abel (Indian), he was exceptional, he was going on leave last February so maybe quit or went elsewhere. Navigator is a great ship & crew and also has Sabor:):D

You're right! Able was awesome! I'm glad to hear that it sounds like the staff that took his spot will follow in his footsteps. :-) We leave in 16 days!

We are on the NOS in June. Would love to see the daily compasses for the Cozumel, Grand Cayman, and Jamaica route. So glad to hear a good review. We have coordinated vacation plans with a couple of families and are so excited for the trip!

We cruise on May 24th. I'm so giddy with excitement. This will be our first time on a ship this size. I've gotten pretty addicted to this site by now. I'm on here pretty much every day now looking for updates, pics, reviews, etc. Hurry up already, I'm tired of waiting. Lol!

I'm on the same one as you and can hardly wait! I feel your anticipation. See ya there!

We were on the cruise with you (Cabin 9284) and had an awesome time. We missed the M&M because we were doing something else and lost track of time.

We did the Lamanai excursion in Belize, Tequila tour in Cozumel, and shipwreck snorkel in Roatan. The snorkel tour wasn't all that great, but we had a good time overall. The other two tours were excellent.

We also did the wine tasting at Vintages and beer tasting at Two Poets. Both worth the extra money.

For those beer drinkers out there, they do have Guinness onboard. It was out of a can, but black and tans made it drinkable.

Do you remember how much the beer tasting was? We have a package so theoretically we can "taste" all the beers on our own but I'd be interested in the presentation and information at the official beer tasting. We homebrew and are pretty big beer geeks :)

I believe it was $20 pp. That included three beers to taste. Each beer was about 4 oz. Each was a different style of beer. They had the beer and wine tastings on day two and three of our cruise. Each day had different beers.

The information about each beer was very good. I had never heard of Chimay, but I may have to buy some now that I am home.

We also were on this cruise. Spent a fair amount of time in the Schooner Bar after dinner. Ole was our waiter most of the time but Ayu also.

The crew, food including the MDR was good.

We did Chops and Sabor for lunch.

Embarking was a breeze, entered the building about 10:30 on the ship 10:50:D

Had a awesome thunder and lightening storm the 2nd night. It seemed like a strobe light going on for an hour. Was very cool to watch.

Ready to go again!!