Concierge class question

defreeze

If you like smoothies, they also include that on the CC menu. I missed out until the last day of a 14 day cruise because I didn't pay attention to the menu. Although, there's so much food to eat throughout the ship all day, there was no way I could take advantage of it.

It was my understanding that during regular meal times, including breakfast, anything can be ordered off the menu regardless of cabin type. Is this incorrect? If I'm not in a cc cabin but add the extra items to the regular breakfast card, will I get them?

on the desk you will see a very larrge black book. Inside the cover is a slot with the CC breakfast menu in it. You can fill it out & tell them when to deliver it, or just phone room service at 5:20AM to have breakfast delivered with the table dressed for it.

For Lunch & Dinner you can order off the dining room menu that you call either your steward or room service to bring. I believe it is CC & Suites that can do this.

The TV has the menu for the other categories for you to order from.

Perhaps you misread my question.....I am not in a CC cabin. I'm actually in an FV. However, I know what is on the CC breakfast menu. I thought that any cabin can get whatever is available for breakfast by adding it to the regular breakfast card.

They can! We've been in FV's before & written items down on the menu card that weren't there & received them, no problem! Celebrity does all they can to satisfy the pax's requests! It's been our experience "'all you have to do is ask!"

Archived