MSC Divina Schedule 2016

AVACTION

Several posters have said that MSC Divina is staying based out of Miami for the whole of 2016. I cannot find any itineraries for cruises on Divina between May and November 2016.

Any idea where I could find this information?

We have booked a TA 23 April 2016 out of Miami and our travel agent has not responded to requests for information on whether this cruise is cancelled or not.

Also using the UK site I cannot find any Divina cruises in the Med for summer of 2016.

It's a mystery I'd like solved, any ideas?

Several posters have said that MSC Divina is staying based out of Miami for the whole of 2016. I cannot find any itineraries for cruises on Divina between May and November 2016.

Any idea where I could find this information?

We have booked a TA 23 April 2016 out of Miami and our travel agent has not responded to requests for information on whether this cruise is cancelled or not.

Also using the UK site I cannot find any Divina cruises in the Med for summer of 2016.

It's a mystery I'd like solved, any ideas?

Here ya go!!!!

http://www.msccruisesusa.com/us_en/MSC/CARIBBEAN2016.aspx?ref=AGENCY#st_refDomain=t.co&st_refQuery=/1cG16kzz4C

Thanks for the link Mike.

Looks like our cruise is cancelled, would have been nice to have heard that from MSC or my travel agent!!

Wonder if they will offer something to those who had already booked and planned their holiday, or just return deposits. Luckily with this knowledge now I will not book flights to Miami from Sydney, would have lost a lot of money!!

We are 4 points off Gold Membership, wonder if I should ask for those points for our disappointment & frustration.

The Divina will sail western med 7 nighters in summer 2016. Just the same as this year. They are already selling.

Barcelona

Embarque

18:00 h

Nápoles (Pompeya)

08:00 h

19:00 h

Civitavecchia (Roma)

07:00 h

La Spezia (Florencia/Pisa)

08:00 h

--

La Spezia (Florencia/Pisa)

--

02:00 h

Cannes, France

10:30 h

Palma de Mallorca

14:00 h

--

Palma de Mallorca

--

00:30 h

Barcelona

09:00 h

--

@Elmartellama

We were booked on one of these western med-cruises.

They will be / have been cancelled.

The Divina will stay in the US, the Fantasia is taking over the med-tours (the balticum tours will be cancelled too).

The TAs don't have any specifics yet, so they are not allowed to communicate this information. MSC on the other hand has posted it all over the internet in press-releases :-(

I am looking forward on hearing if there will be anything more than "here is your deposit back" ... :rolleyes:

Thanks Mike for the info but you still can't book anything past April 2016 it says not available.

Interesting Riclop!!! I just tried to book our family sailing for July of 2016 and an error message came up. I see MSC added sailings up to March 2017 which were not listed on their website when I first checked yesterday morning. The new booking system, "MSC BOOK" is supposed to be launched June 1st to travel agents,,I'm wondering if MSC might be waiting to open those new itineraries up for booking then.

Thanks Mike for the info but you still can't book anything past April 2016 it says not available.

I just spoke with a representative from MSC and made them aware of the problem as we are trying to book our summer 2016 sailing with the family in July. Hopefully they'll have it fixed here soon Riclop!!:D

What a joke then, selling a cruise that they have already cancelled :eek: :confused: :rolleyes: If that is really the case, is just pathetic. Even if another ship makes the exact same itinerary that will just confuse everyone.

I had no problem booking July 16, 2016 and New Year's Eve 2016 through my PVP. Can only be done through them. Got the Sophia Loren for July but it was already taken for the New Year's cruise but was able to get my fave square cabin instead...15028.

I just spoke with a representative from MSC and made them aware of the problem as we are trying to book our summer 2016 sailing with the family in July. Hopefully they'll have it fixed here soon Riclop!!:D

Mike it could be there wonderful :D web site that never seems to work correctly.

I just booked the Divina for June 11,2016. I am so excited to share my past experience on her with my husband.

I misread that as having enjoyed the experience of her with your husband. I thought for a second, "kinky, but TMI!"

Then I re-read and realized her = using fem pronoun for the ship.

:D

I misread that as having enjoyed the experience of her with your husband. I thought for a second, "kinky, but TMI!"

Then I re-read and realized her = using fem pronoun for the ship.

:D

Lol those days are over.