Trip Review: Freedom of the Seas 4/26-5/3/15

Great review! Loved reading it, I'll be boarding the Freedom tomorrow for my very FIRST time! Cannot wait to try out a new ship, it's been awhile.

Mark, are you doing B2B with your brother. We are on following week with him. Headed over to Millikens Reef to see Cocoa Beach Boys.

Great review! Loved reading it, I'll be boarding the Freedom tomorrow for my very FIRST time! Cannot wait to try out a new ship, it's been awhile.

If you see a lady in her late 50' maybe early 60s who is from Arizona, has a tall husband Gene, and some grandkids, tell her Bill from Ohio say hi. She was onn my Allure 13 roll call.

I am at Labadee in my mind already!

My son wants to go to Atlantis, so I am looking at the Oasis in a year or two. Got to save up. The cruise also goes to Labadee. This will be our gift to him before he starts his senior year in high school.

I am wondering if breakfast in Chops would be any better as far as the food is concerned? I think the lack of crowd is worth it for sure. We like room service on port days.

I am at Labadee in my mind already!

My son wants to go to Atlantis, so I am looking at the Oasis in a year or two. Got to save up. The cruise also goes to Labadee. This will be our gift to him before he starts his senior year in high school.

I am wondering if breakfast in Chops would be any better as far as the food is concerned? I think the lack of crowd is worth it for sure. We like room service on port days.

I enjoyed breakfast in chops it is made as u order... Loved the eggs Benedict - my husband was just as happy with windjammer but I liked Chops slower pace and view while eating - it however was only for suite guests I believe...

Dee, where was your Muster Drill held? Thanks.

Not really sure what you are asking... We were outside under the lifeboats about mid ship. On Freedom you line up the old fashion way not like on Oasis where we went to Aqua theatre

Do you have to pay for chops for breakfast?? What time can you go?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No, Chops breakfast is included for suite guests. During breakfast hours which are listed in the Cruise Compasses each day is when breakfast is served.

I was concerned too, we did not have a problem at all. The bed is on the opposite wall of the adjoining door.

love the review and pics.Was there any noise from the deck above?We will be in GS 1286 in September and are concerned about noise from the pool deck.Thanks

love the review and pics.Was there any noise from the deck above?We will be in GS 1286 in September and are concerned about noise from the pool deck.Thanks

I was just down the hall from Dee near mid ship. 5am the next morning I heard one sound and that was it all week.