Is there a problem with the Princess website today? Can't log in.

Flo71

The website is not recognising my email and password, even if I put in forgot password it tells me my email isn't registered. Was working fine yesterday.

Anyone else having this problem too?

Same problem for me too - had to log in via cruise personaliser and put my booking reference:mad: details in rather than via my user name and password.

I get the message that they doing maintenance.

We’re sorry, the feature you are trying to access is currently undergoing maintenance.

Please check back after 10:00 AM PDT, Saturday, May 9, 2015.

Yup, still broken...must be more than just a glitch. It's been more than 4 hours...

This is what I get...

We apologize for the inconvenience.

It appears that something has gone wrong and we were not able to continue to the next step.

•Please wait a few minutes and then attempt to proceed with your booking. Alternatively you may call us at the number listed at the top of this web page. We’d be happy to answer your questions and complete your cruise booking by phone.

Edited by robandana

In my experience Princess does maintenance work on the site around 11 eastern time, but usually back up in about an hour or so.

Yup, still broken...must be more than just a glitch. It's been more than 4 hours...

This is what I get...

We apologize for the inconvenience.

It appears that something has gone wrong and we were not able to continue to the next step.

•Please wait a few minutes and then attempt to proceed with your booking. Alternatively you may call us at the number listed at the top of this web page. We’d be happy to answer your questions and complete your cruise booking by phone.