Favorite Drinks?

TNRunnerGal

I remember having a Caribbean style Bloody Mary from the cart just before going in to brunch. Rather than vodka, there was rum, and they also put in some pineapple juice with the tomato. Sounded absolutely disgusting, but since we were on the drink package, I tried it. Ended up loving every sip and had many more. Hope they have them in August on the Splendor. I'll pay attention this time when they make it so I can do it at home.

I will be on the Conquest in July & will be getting the Cheers Package for the first time - you only turn 60 once, right?

I know that the drinks have to be less than $10 and since I've never been on a ship with Alchemy Bar, I'm wondering if the martinis and other drinks in there are under the $10 cap. I know that the chocolate martinis meet the requirements because my sister drank quite a few them when she had the Cheers Package, but not sure of the Alchemy prices.

I'm looking forward to trying LOTS of different drinks, so keep the suggestions coming.

Margarita

Long Island Ice Tea

Bloody Mary

At least in Nov/Dec Splendor and Paradise had double shots in Bloody Marys between the hours of 8AM and Noon, for all the early birds.

Okay... Like banana splits???

if yes, then order a BBC... its banana, Baileys and pina colada!!!! ... oh its so freaking awesome!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

+1 for the BBC

The BBC and the mocha chocolate getaway are both great. Between those two, I'm covered.

Okay... Like banana splits???

if yes, then order a BBC... its banana, Baileys and pina colada!!!! ... oh its so freaking awesome!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

This! [emoji106][emoji106]