Mixing Saver and Select: Dining Arrangements

Hello

I am looking at booking a 'select' balcony cabin for myself on Britannia, and a 'saver' obstructed balcony for my 15 year old son and husband. This being the cheapest option. I'm a bit worried that we could end up on different dining arrangements - wondered if there was a way around this?

You are more likely to get the same if you opt for freedom dining because there are 2 freedom restaurants and only one club on Britannia. I don't see any way that you can be guaranteed the same however, and if you all want club dining, you may not be allocated the same table (although you may if you ask). Maybe your best bet is to book direct with P&O by phone so you can make your requests and be given proper advice.

Hello

I am looking at booking a 'select' balcony cabin for myself on Britannia, and a 'saver' obstructed balcony for my 15 year old son and husband. This being the cheapest option. I'm a bit worried that we could end up on different dining arrangements - wondered if there was a way around this?

As per the other reply I would opt for freedom dining for the select fare, and hope that the saver fares were given freedom as well.

Assuming you do understand the 2 cabins could be at opposite ends of the ship, on different decks.

Is the cruise you are looking at already gone to early saver fares. Not every cruise at every cabin grade makes it down to that, if the cabins are selling well at select.

Hello

I am looking at booking a 'select' balcony cabin for myself on Britannia, and a 'saver' obstructed balcony for my 15 year old son and husband. This being the cheapest option. I'm a bit worried that we could end up on different dining arrangements - wondered if there was a way around this?[/Quote

Edited by yamanid