Parent Waiver Form for Beer/Wine

I've lived in the UK and Ireland and was drinking wine with dinner at 16. Though I couldn't buy alcohol my parents were never questioned if they allowed me to have some wine with dinner. I also remember being in Germany on holiday when 16 and being allowed to order beer at the bar.

They won't question her at dinner. They have been trying to give mine a glass of wine at dinner (when we order a bottle) since she was 14 :rolleyes: Wine with meals is extremely common in all cultures except Americans.

Ok,thanks! She looks older than 18, and is often offered a drink when out with the family. Which irritates her 22 yo sister to no end, she looks very young and is often offered a children's menu! LOL

On a side note...love your screen name...my oldest is Marissa, pet name Sissa, so I'm a Sissa's mommy too! :)

Ok,thanks! She looks older than 18, and is often offered a drink when out with the family. Which irritates her 22 yo sister to no end, she looks very young and is often offered a children's menu! LOL

On a side note...love your screen name...my oldest is Marissa, pet name Sissa, so I'm a Sissa's mommy too! :)

Awww, that's cute! Have a great cruise!