Journeys and Cheers

Wilgr

??why would there be any honestly. Carnival wants to make money. Our 21 day Journeys cruise has 15 ports cheers would not be worth it IMHO.

That's why I was thinking maybe they would lower the daily price......for the reason you stated.

You're posting on a message board but not looking for opinions? Okey dokey ...

LOL, are you saying there are no facts to be had on cruise critic? Only opinions?

My original post "Has anyone heard of any price adjustments for Cheers Program for 12+ day cruises....."

As opposed to "Does anyone have any opinions on a price adjustment for Cheers Program for 12+ day cruises.....?

Notice the difference?

Wow! 15 x 21 = a lot of booze :eek:

I agree, and the voyages have a lot of port days that seem to be a little longer than normal. I can save maybe 10$ a day on the program, I can't drink 15 for 1 day let alone 12+. That's why I was asking if anyone had heard anything as Carnival has said that they could adjust the terms of Cheers based on length, time of year, cruise port...etc.

LOL, are you saying there are no facts to be had on cruise critic? Only opinions?

My original post "Has anyone heard of any price adjustments for Cheers Program for 12+ day cruises....."

As opposed to "Does anyone have any opinions on a price adjustment for Cheers Program for 12+ day cruises.....?

Notice the difference?

Well 12+ day cruises aren't new to carnival and there was no adjustment in Cheers on those various sailings.

If you are looking for facts beyond folks on here guessing,I would ask on the Carnival forums or on fb where an actual employee can address your question.

Edited by DaytonCruiser

Well 12+ day cruises aren't new to carnival and there was no adjustment in Cheers on those various sailings.

If you are looking for facts beyond folks on here guessing,I would ask on the Carnival forums or on fb where an actual employee can address your question.

Thank you.

The price was lowered for our 22-day repositioning cruise last September. I'm hoping they'll do it again next January for our 13-day cruise. If they don't, we won't get it, even though you don't need to drink 15 drinks to break even, six or seven will do it, a few more for beer drinkers.

The price was lowered for our 22-day repositioning cruise last September. I'm hoping they'll do it again next January for our 13-day cruise. If they don't, we won't get it, even though you don't need to drink 15 drinks to break even, six or seven will do it, a few more for beer drinkers.

Yea, they said they would possibly adjust the price based on time of year, length and itinerary. No one remembers that part of the official price change release. I am going to ask on FB, where people actually have insider information.

Yea, they said they would possibly adjust the price based on time of year, length and itinerary. No one remembers that part of the official price change release. I am going to ask on FB, where people actually have insider information.

Wise choice since you don't like anyones answer here. Like others said this is a forum, opinions are allowed. Oh and by the way, there has been no announcement about Cheers and Journeys price reductions. Hope FB works out for you.

Edited by ready2cruzagain