Cloud 9 Spa Interior on Sunshine

Looking to book a Cloud 9 Interior on Sunshine. Has anyone had one of these rooms. I wanted thoughts. I like where it is just a few steps from Serenity but I also am looking at an interior on Deck 5 it's just a few steps from the Alchemy Bar.

I would take a spa interior over a regular interior any day. We had one on the splendor and loved it. Because of it, we purposely booked 2 spa cabins on our upcoming cruise on the sunshine. The only thing I was disappointed with is that there is no thalassotherapy pool on the sunshine but that is not a dealbreaker with me. You will be so happy you did it.

on the splendor we used the thalassotherapy pool and the rooms. You get 2 free classes. It was quiet at night. Sometimes if we were in a hurry for dinner or getting out in the am for a port, I would use their showers because they were so close. I liked that you just walked out the door of the hallway and you are right in the action on the ship. You should have a great time. I liked the location and the small perks.

Another vote for the Cloud 9 cabin.

We had a Cloud 9 balcony cabin on the Splendor and loved it, especially my partner. :D

This was our first time having a balcony and getting a Cloud 9 cabin was the best thing we did.

We used the thalassotherapy pool and the rooms on a couple occasions. It was great to have Cloud 9 spa access and the nicer cabin amenities! The bath products are heavenly! :D

We just booked a balcony spa cabin for the Breeze and we did the weekly pass to try it a few months ago when we did the Splendor and its totally worth it !! We spent about an hour a day in the thalasso pool and we went from steam room to steam room then a nice shower ,I felt like a new man at the end of each day !!

If you can afford it I would for sure do it

I just took a cruise on the Sunshine with my mom and sister...3 people in a spa interior cabin. I really worried about the reported smaller sized cabins on this ship ..especially with 3 people in it. It WAS PERFECT!! This was onlt the 2nd time (out of 10 cruises) that i had booked an interior, and like you..we did it in a money saving effort. We loved being able to just walk out the door and be on the Serenity deck. It rained one day suddenly and while everyone else scrambled..we just stepped inside the door and we were home! I highly recommend it!!

I know you didn't ask for this but the other things we loved on this ship... Sitting out under the stars snuggled under a blanket and watching movies on the giant screen. We actually had 2 nights where we just grabbed pizza and a dessert (or 3) and ate while we enjoyed the movie!! SOOOO awesome and relaxing! And.of course the three story Serenity with the refreshing waterfall. It was nice to be able to go to the back of the ship for a little quiet time and not have to listen to the blaring music. Cannot go wrong with the Serenity deck!! :D Have a great sail!!!!

• 1 month later...
I just took a cruise on the Sunshine with my mom and sister...3 people in a spa interior cabin. I really worried about the reported smaller sized cabins on this ship ..especially with 3 people in it. It WAS PERFECT!! This was onlt the 2nd time (out of 10 cruises) that i had booked an interior, and like you..we did it in a money saving effort. We loved being able to just walk out the door and be on the Serenity deck. It rained one day suddenly and while everyone else scrambled..we just stepped inside the door and we were home! I highly recommend it!!

I know you didn't ask for this but the other things we loved on this ship... Sitting out under the stars snuggled under a blanket and watching movies on the giant screen. We actually had 2 nights where we just grabbed pizza and a dessert (or 3) and ate while we enjoyed the movie!! SOOOO awesome and relaxing! And.of course the three story Serenity with the refreshing waterfall. It was nice to be able to go to the back of the ship for a little quiet time and not have to listen to the blaring music. Cannot go wrong with the Serenity deck!! :D Have a great sail!!!!

You just made my day! I am sailing with my mom and sister in October and have an interior spa room booked and I was worried about all three of us fitting comfortably. Thank you for putting my mind at ease. What stateroom did you have if you remember? Did your third person purchase the pass for the thermal suite? That is what we are planning on doing so my sister can join me and my mom. Seriously, you made me so much less worried. You win. :)

• 1 month later...

Inside spa cabin amenities, what are they, I called Carnival and they didnt know. I am surprising my sister and brother in law as we both booked inside cabins and after the deposit I called the TA back and had them book the spa cabin, my treat the upgrade was very reasonable. I know I have a while to go but they will be so surprised when they see they are now in a inside spa cabin. What can you tell me about the cabins. We will be on deck 11 .

Thank you

Dorene