$99 Deposit special?

EMARacing

Was I dreaming last night thinking I saw a $99 deposit per cabin special on Early Saver rates? I swear I saw it on FB or Instagram, but I log into Carnival today to book and its nowhere to be found.

Confused in Texas.

Was I dreaming last night thinking I saw a $99 deposit per cabin special on Early Saver rates? I swear I saw it on FB or Instagram, but I log into Carnival today to book and its nowhere to be found.

Confused in Texas.

I called yesterday to ask about booking in late July of 2016, was told the deposit would $300, but if I wait till August i can get the deposit at $99.

If you do a mock booking it's one of the options. $50 per person for early saver.

On how long of a cruise and for when? When I'm looking the only option is an $800 deposit.

Still confused in Texas.

Yeah I missed the cutoff by a week to book some friends on our cruise. Only goes up to mid April 2016.

The promotion I saw last night clearly stated the promotion expires 5/30. That's why I'm all the more confused.

The promotion I saw last night clearly stated the promotion expires 5/30. That's why I'm all the more confused.

What cruise date and itinerary are your checking.

This Reserve Early Saver for $99 Rate Includes

$49.50 per person non-refundable depositPrice ProtectionChoose your stateroom locationOffer expires May 30, 2015 ET

Disclaimer

The $99 per stateroom deposit is based on double occupancy ($49.50 per person), is applicable to sailings outside of final payment due date and is valid for all ships, stateroom types and sail dates. Changes made to the reservation may result in the assessment of cancellation penalties or service fees. All cancellations that occur prior to the final payment due date will receive a non-refundable and non-transferable future cruise credit in US dollars in the amount of the deposit less a $50 pp service fee. Future cruise credit must be used on a sailing within 24 months from the date of cancellation. No name changes are allowed. Offer is applicable on sailings between August 2015 and April 2016. Offer does not apply to Carnival Australia, 2015 Alaska, 9+ day Journey and Hawaii sailings. Offer ends on May 30, 2015*

Edited by Caribbean King1

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you, OP, for posting this!!! I had just been talking to DH about two hours ago that if I had $1,000 that I didn't know what to do with, that I've found two cruises that I would book for next year. Fortunately, one of those is in April, so I'm waiting to hear back from my TA right now! $99 ES is a lot easier to do than $500 plus I've got enough points on my Carnival MasterCard that the $99 is covered!!! I'm doing a happy dance and already in planning mode!! :D

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you, OP, for posting this!!! I had just been talking to DH about two hours ago that if I had $1,000 that I didn't know what to do with, that I've found two cruises that I would book for next year. Fortunately, one of those is in April, so I'm waiting to hear back from my TA right now! $99 ES is a lot easier to do than $500 plus I've got enough points on my Carnival MasterCard that the $99 is covered!!! I'm doing a happy dance and already in planning mode!! :D

Very cool. Ya'll enjoy!

For anyone who missed it, they seem to do a promotion like this almost monthly, usually at the end of the month. We've come to expect it and just hold out until we see it come around again. Sometimes it's half priced deposits, sometimes it includes upgrades, personally I like the $50 deposit best. I mean it's all the same in the end, but since we normally book airfare with our deposits it is already a good chunk of cash.

I was super excited to get in on this. There are 8 of us in our family so having to come up with $1600 for a deposit is rough.

I was able to book it by calling the 800# after midnight on Friday. I couldn't find 3 suitable rooms together myself through any TA or on the Carnival site but the PVP was able to assist.

WOOT!! I had been looking at one for our Fall Break and now I am in planning mode.