sawgrass mills

Rnmozack

Rental car??

I was going to agree with this since Sawgrass Mills is over 30 miles from Miami but I went to their website and found this:

For a reasonable fee, take the Sawgrass Mills Shuttle servicing Fort Lauderdale or Miami area hotels. For reservations, please call 1+ (954) 838-1039 or visit

Maybe that would be cheaper than a rental car?

Get a rental car if you plan on doing any amount of shopping.

Sawgrass is MASSIVE! I get worn out dragging my bags around there and I can't imagine the hell that would be having to schlep them around Sawgrass then deal with a shuttle.

You can at least have periodic runs to the car to unload your bags.

Any suggestions on trasportation to sawgrass mills from Miami hotel precruise.

Rnmozack, if you are even remotely interested in outlet shopping over traditional mall shopping, it is worth seeing Sawgrass. As mentioned, it is huge. Make sure you bring comfortable shoes.

Sawgrass is a good hour plus drive for us and we do it about once a year. You have to like walking and crowds and need TIME. So, I don't know about the other Miami Malls people recommended, but if you don't have the day to spend there, you might want to consider something else. If you have the day, go for it. 2 food courts with a Rain Forest Cafe in the middle. We were there a few weeks back and they are under some construction with no parking garage, so parking is terrible.

And if you really have time, there is an IKEA down the road from Sawgrass. We love walking around IKEA too.

Have fun whatever you decide.