Status Questions

I am sure this has been asked before and I tried to look but wasn't having much luck.

My husband and I have cruised a couple of other times and we are gold. My brother and his girlfriend will be cruising with us in the fall for the first time. If I book both cabins will i still only get 4 points for the 4 nights we are gone or would I get 8 since I am booking two rooms?

Also, would they get the gold perks because of my status or would they still be viewed as a first time cruiser even though I am booking the cabins?

Thanks!

I am sure this has been asked before and I tried to look but wasn't having much luck.

My husband and I have cruised a couple of other times and we are gold. My brother and his girlfriend will be cruising with us in the fall for the first time. If I book both cabins will i still only get 4 points for the 4 nights we are gone or would I get 8 since I am booking two rooms?

Also, would they get the gold perks because of my status or would they still be viewed as a first time cruiser even though I am booking the cabins?

Thanks!

It does not matter who books or pays for the staterooms. It only matters who takes the cruise. Your brother and girlfriend won't get your perks.