List of free food on Oasis?

We will be sailing on Oasis next January. I was wondering if there is a list of what foods are free. I mean, I know Windjammer and the main dining room meals are free. But what about the Donut Shop and Ben & Jerry's and Johnny Rockets and Sorrento.....the "extra" places?

Is there a list of all of the restaurants and the costs?

Thanks!

Nothing is free. You will have already paid for venues like Windjammer, MDR, Wipeout Cafe, Solarium Bistro (breakfast and lunch only), and my favorite for lunch Park Cafe.

Paid venues are Izumi, Sabor, Giovanni's, Chops (love this one), 150, and Johnny Rockets.

Sorrentos is included and so are sandwiches from Cafe Promenade. Ben and Jerry's has a fee (I thought it was fairly reasonable compared to land locations). The last time I was on Oasis Johnny Rockets cover was $4.95, but I think this may have increased recently.

Ahh, how could I leave out Cafe Promenade - great place for an afternoon or late night snack. Also coffee, tea, and cocoa available anytime.

I feel Sorrentos pizza is just okay. Don't waste your vacation calories unless you just have a pizza craving.

Why eat Johnny Rockets on the Oasis? You can get a hamburger at home.

Sorrentos is included and so are sandwiches from Cafe Promenade. Ben and Jerry's has a fee (I thought it was fairly reasonable compared to land locations). The last time I was on Oasis Johnny Rockets cover was $4.95, but I think this may have increased recently.

Yes, JRs is up to $5.95 for the food now. Shakes are extra.

Nothing is free. You will have already paid for venues like Windjammer, MDR, Wipeout Cafe, Solarium Bistro (breakfast and lunch only), and my favorite for lunch Park Cafe.

Paid venues are Izumi, Sabor, Giovanni's, Chops (love this one), 150, and Johnny Rockets.

Also:

Starbucks and some of the smoothies at the vitality spot in the spa are also pay items.

8 WEEKS !!!!

cannot wait.

Sea Ya