Splendor on the move again

riclop

After Oct. 2016, the ship just can't find a home. John said he may have news tomorrow, just don't hold your breathe.

Cant find a home?

WE have had her in NYC 3/4 years and its time for a change!

We love Splendor but we need a different one....

Always hoped for Breeze!

Cant find a home?

WE have had her in NYC 3/4 years and its time for a change!

We love Splendor but we need a different one....

Always hoped for Breeze!

It will NOT be the Breeze, how about none.

I'm booked on the Carnival Breeze out of Miami for Oct 2016 and I JUST got an email (about 45 minutes ago) stating that the Breeze was changing her homeport from Miami to Galveston on May 1st, 2016 and the Splendor would be taking over her itineraries. So...our booking would be transferred to the Splendor. Same itinerary, but I think that it is not a good replacement for the Breeze. They are giving us $200 in OBC ($50 pp) for the inconvenience, but I don't think the Splendor can even compare to the Breeze. Ugh....I am so not happy.

I was booked on the Breeze 8/13/16 until I received an email stating that the Breeze is changing ports and the Splendor is our ship. Not too thrilled abt the Splendor as the Breeze would've made it the last ship in the dream class that I've sailed on consecutively. Hopefully the Splendor receives the 2.0 upgrades by then

I wonder why the Breeze is getting moved so early to Galveston? It wasn't scheduled to move out there till Nov. 2016 I believe now all of a sudden they're moving it earlier?? That's crazy how Galveston will have the Breeze, Magic, Freedom and Liberty. 2 Dream Class ships in one port? That's ridiculous. I wonder if the Magic will stay in Galveston when the Breeze goes there or if it will get set to Port Canaveral earlier. I feel bad for whoever was booked on Breeze between May and Nov 2016. I just don't get why they have to move the Breeze so soon. Something is going on, hopefully we will find out tomorrow why this is happening!

Edited by Alexv500

I wonder why the Breeze is getting moved so early to Galveston? It wasn't scheduled to move out there till Nov. 2016 I believe now all of a sudden they're moving it earlier?? That's crazy how Galveston will have the Breeze, Magic, Freedom and Liberty. 2 Dream Class ships in one port? That's ridiculous. I wonder if the Magic will stay in Galveston when the Breeze goes there or if it will get set to Port Canaveral earlier. I feel bad for whoever was booked on Breeze between May and Nov 2016. I just don't get why they have to move the Breeze so soon. Something is going on, hopefully we will find out tomorrow why this is happening!

I have a feeling the Breeze repo and the Magic repo will both happen during the last two weeks of April 2016. Neither one of them are pulling up on the Carnival website when I do a 10+ day search. We are booked on the Breeze repo and I'm not too happy. We haven't received an email yet. :mad:

I have a feeling the Breeze repo and the Magic repo will both happen during the last two weeks of April 2016. Neither one of them are pulling up on the Carnival website when I do a 10+ day search. We are booked on the Breeze repo and I'm not too happy. We haven't received an email yet. :mad:

It's just so pointless why they're moving them so early! So many people had their summer vacations booked for the Breeze for 2016, I was even going to book the Breeze for my birthday/Graduation cruise in June 2016 and now that looks like it won't be happening, I was so excited to try out the Breeze. :( luckily no one has booked flights yet for these trips yet

I booked it less then 24 hours before I received the email, I booked in advance in order to have a certain room , it said they would try and give the same room, should I call or wait for my room assignment which will come in a week the note said ., however I only have 10 tens to cancel .

I booked it less then 24 hours before I received the email, I booked in advance in order to have a certain room , it said they would try and give the same room, should I call or wait for my room assignment which will come in a week the note said ., however I only have 10 tens to cancel .

I would definitely call, nothing to lose

Carnival will go where the demand is the biggest . Easy to fill ships out of Texas at a higher rate per person.

The Sunshine is coming to NYC in 2016. We are already looking at which cruise to book.

Yes I see The sunshine dates for NYC. Im happy Splendor is going since we have sailed her a couple times but not thrilled about Sunshine. I suppose shes better then any Fantasy class

I had a Cove Balcony Room booked on my Breeze cruise for next year. I wonder what "comparable" room they will assign me on the Splendor. We booked this cruise for the ship, not the ports. If the Splendor gets some 2.0 upgrades then we will probably keep this booking, but if she doesn't I will likely re-book on a different ship. This is the 2nd cruise in a row this happened to me. I originally booked the Liberty out of PC in October but when the replaced her with the Valor I re-booked to the Glory. I just asked John Heald when they would have news on the dry dock for Splendor but he didn't answer.

I had a Cove Balcony Room booked on my Breeze cruise for next year. I wonder what "comparable" room they will assign me on the Splendor. We booked this cruise for the ship, not the ports. If the Splendor gets some 2.0 upgrades then we will probably keep this booking, but if she doesn't I will likely re-book on a different ship. This is the 2nd cruise in a row this happened to me. I originally booked the Liberty out of PC in October but when the replaced her with the Valor I re-booked to the Glory. I just asked John Heald when they would have news on the dry dock for Splendor but he didn't answer.

Try to get a Cloud 9 Spa Balcony cabin