haven forward facing suite 13106 pictures please

sctennismom

Cant find any balcony pics but I can tell you that balcony is located on the side and its also a hull balcony so some what closed in. Because of the balcony it would not be my choice for the money. JMO

Go to this link to read reviews on the cabin category

http://www.cruisecritic.com/norwegian-breakaway-deck-plans/dp/?shipID=642&deck=12

wow, thanks for the info....it looked like a larger room than 16128 (which is also handicap) and was just a bit more. But not sure I like that balcony as we spend a fair amount of time there. Plus my mom is in a wheel chair and it doesn't look very accessible. I wish they had an aft handicap suite available, I would grab that in a heartbeat.

I also heard some confusion as to whether this is a one bedroom or not. I just read the description and it should be. But is is a handicap room and maybe they modified it!

It also says that the balcony is forward facing with a side window, is this correct?

Someone had a brief review of Breakaway 13106. It might help.

http://forums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1854462

I ALMOST made the mistake of booking the highest H7 but soon learned of the disadvantages.

It also says that the balcony is forward facing with a side window, is this correct?

No, the "balcony" (term used loosely, imo) is on the side and the window is forward-facing.

Edited by Two Wheels Only

Heard this cabin has a limited view balcony. I can't find pictures anywhere. It's category h7.

We have booked a forward PH on the Getaway it is also an H7. Stateroom #12706. It has a separate bedroom. You can find pictures by searching for that stateroom. david_sobe has posted some really great cabin photos.