Photo pkg

Packages and prices vary by ship and itinerary.

Our upcoming med cruise on Allure states:

10 digital photos: $174.99

15 digital photos: $249.95

All digital photos: $299.99

All digital photos and all prints: $399.99

(it will cost more on ship. Maybe $50-$100 more depending on package)

Allure/Oasis has had the highest prices I've seen, but more opportunity for photos. The unlimited was $499 on the caribbean cruise a couple years back.

I've seen variations on when the packages are available to buy. I sail in less than a month, and our cruise is not listed. I've seen them available 2 months out also.

With the unlimited prints option, if you notice some digital photos on the kiosk haven't been printed, you can have them printed at no extra cost. Get the image numbers and have someone note your account so you aren't charged. You have to order these on the kiosk and it will show a price, but they take this off (make sure). Not sure if this procedure has changed and may vary by ship.

Oh, take your receipt if you prepay and take a couple of copies. Especially when you check out as proof.

On the group photos question, yes. If either of the people in the cabin that paid for a package are in the photo, those should show on your account. They can be moved or added if not. I recommend taking a group photo at the first opportunity, along with singles. I've even seen some crossover where you get some that you are not in. The face recognition software may get confused and think they are in your cabin. Not sure.

Not sure if we are getting the package this time. But feel the unlimited package is worth it. even at $399.

I agree that the unlimited package plus prints is worth it at this price. I just took a cruise on Celebrity and the unlimited digital photos were $250 ($50 discount the first few days of the cruise) and $100 more for all prints. We had a large family and they linked any photo to my sea pass that had why member of my family of 4 in it and even ended up linking some extras of other family members. We took advantage of photo opportunities every single day. I ended up walking off the ship with more than 100 prints plus the digital. Well worth it if you commit to taking a lot of photos and have fun with it.

where do you see this on Royal Caribbeans web page under your booking?

Go to mycruisephotos.com The RC vendor will ask you to insert ship reservation # and crise date The site willtell you the cost and which packages are availabe per sailing Price varies per ship and sailing

Lines really weren't that long.

They can be, but like a lot of things, planning ahead can help. If you are 2nd seating of dinner, go to the lines just as first seating opens up. Lines near the MDR are longest in the 20 minutes before the dinner seating opens up,

Go to mycruisephotos.com The RC vendor will ask you to insert ship reservation # and crise date The site willtell you the cost and which packages are availabe per sailing Price varies per ship and sailing

thanks. i got a message that this is not opened for my sailing but they will contact me as soon as its opened.