Live from Enchantment

We got on today around 10:45 am. The Windjammer food was plentiful, good variety and excellent food. Bar service is also prompt and friendly. So worried after reading many reviews :). I'll write a review and post cruise compasses when we return.

Awesome!

We are sailing for the first time on Enchantment on 7/10! We booked a GTY X room and were assigned 7050 today. Any pros/cons about this deck/location?

We were also contemplating getting the Ultimate Beverage Package....glad to hear it's great! Do you tip additionally? I know gratuity is included but I think I will feel weird not tipping the bartender! :)

We were on her a month ago today! I would highly recommend that you take advantage of the Park Cafe in the Solarium. The Windjammer can get pretty crazy so we would eat breakfast in the Solarium and it was very quiet and relaxing. Lunch there is very good also!

We got on today around 10:45 am. The Windjammer food was plentiful, good variety and excellent food. Bar service is also prompt and friendly. So worried after reading many reviews :). I'll write a review and post cruise compasses when we return.

Have fun! Hoping to hear a little about your trip before I go!

Awesome!

We are sailing for the first time on Enchantment on 7/10! We booked a GTY X room and were assigned 7050 today. Any pros/cons about this deck/location?

We were also contemplating getting the Ultimate Beverage Package....glad to hear it's great! Do you tip additionally? I know gratuity is included but I think I will feel weird not tipping the bartender! :)

We are on the same sailing!

EN never disappoints, just like her predecessor. I'll be sad to see her go next year, but hopefully RH will be just as good. Enjoy your cruise, looking forward to hearing more.

I'll miss Boleros, one of the venues added in the stretch. Spent many a triva there.