Home of the Brave or Stars and Stripes

baseballsandbows

My family will be in Oahu prior to our Pride of America cruise in January. I am looking at the Home of the Brave tour or Roberts' Stars and Stripes Tour. Both include the Arizona Memorial, but Home of the Brave offers visits to a few military bases and a museum, while the Stars and Stripes includes the Missouri. There are almost no negative reviews for the Home of the Brave tour (most reviews give high praise), but I can find a few negative reviews for Stars and Stripes. Does visiting the Missouri with the Stars and Stripes tour outweigh the amazing Home of the Brave reviews? We are a family of four with a 10yo daughter and 13yo son. Can anyone who has done either of these tours chime in?

P.S. I know we could take the Bus or rent a car, but I think we are going to take advantage of a tour on this day, so I would love to read advice pertaining to these tours (or another tour that you recommend) vs. other options. Thanks!

We have done Home of the Brave three times. Great tour. We have done the Missouri and Pacific Aviation Museum twice in conjunction with our visits to the USS Arizona. I personally would recommend the Home of the Brave tour for an in-depth coverage of the Day that will live in Infamy.

We have done Home of the Brave three times. Great tour. We have done the Missouri and Pacific Aviation Museum twice in conjunction with our visits to the USS Arizona. I personally would recommend the Home of the Brave tour for an in-depth coverage of the Day that will live in Infamy.

Thank you so much for your input. This is especially helpful since you have seen both. From all the reviews I have read, Home of the Brave seems kid-friendly. Do you agree? My daughter will be 11 by then, and my son will be almost 14. I think they will appreciate and enjoy learning about the events of this day, but I want to make sure it's a good fit for the younger crowd as well.