Sting Ray snorkel recommendations

5280mom

We're in Grand Cayman in November 9 am - 5 pm. Aquarius cannot accommodate us with those port times. Looking for another recommendation other than a RCL excursion. Its DH, myself, DS 15 and DD 12. Hoping to get on a boat with fewer people, not a crammed one with 40 people. Thanks!

I've used Native Way Water Sports and I recommend it. There're 5 ships in port that day, but we only have about 10 people on our boat for Stingray sand bar. I saw other boats with 30 to 40 people crammed on their boats.

Here's the link for a review by Mitsigirleys who had used Native Way in 2013.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1959571&page=16

We're in Grand Cayman in November 9 am - 5 pm. Aquarius cannot accommodate us with those port times. Looking for another recommendation other than a RCL excursion. Its DH, myself, DS 15 and DD 12. Hoping to get on a boat with fewer people, not a crammed one with 40 people. Thanks!

We have used Captain Marvins on several trips and can recommend. Usually 15 on the boat making a nice small group. Nancy

Another vote for Native Way.

We did the Rays, Reef, and Rum Point tour and had a blast. I think the max they will do on a boat is 25 but our tour had around 15 and it was not crowded at all.

We have used Captain Marvins on several trips and can recommend. Usually 15 on the boat making a nice small group. Nancy

We also used Captain Marvin's. I'd guess there were about 20 on our boat - we had 7 in our group alone.

Under normal circumstances, there would have been plenty of room for 20 people. The day we went was very rainy, and when the boat was moving, cold!

Even then, I wouldn't say it felt crowded on the boat - and when we got in the water for both stops, there was plenty of room for us to all move around without kicking each other in the teeth.