Ruby Princess Alaska RT Seattle July 5th Review

sh2738

you mentioned that you printed out and filled in your health form ahead of time. Can you tell me where you got this form? I don't see it on my profile under documents to print. All i have is boarding pass and luggage tags. There is a health form later but that is for those with medical conditions.

The health form they give you at the pier only has five or four short yes no questions and takes no time to fill out. Would be handy to print out ahead of time if we can.

I got it from another post on this board. I don't remember which one it was exactly but just search for health or health form. It was posted by someone named Tom I believe.

you mentioned that you printed out and filled in your health form ahead of time. Can you tell me where you got this form? I don't see it on my profile under documents to print. All i have is boarding pass and luggage tags. There is a health form later but that is for those with medical conditions.

The health form they give you at the pier only has five or four short yes no questions and takes no time to fill out. Would be handy to print out ahead of time if we can.

It is not a Princess form. Princess does not make them available ahead of time.

Re cell service, if you don't put your phone in airplane mode your phone will look for satellite and it will go to the Marine at sea satellite, and if you get auto notifications or your phone occasionally checks things it will use this service and it will be expensive.

With cell data tuned off none of this happens unless you make or accept a call.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

It is not a Princess form. Princess does not make them available ahead of time.

Actually it is. There is on available that someone took a copy of and posted on this site somewhere that is the current form that is being used. I found it and printed it off and filled it out that morning before getting to the pier. Gave it to them, no problem, and saved a lot of time. I suggest everyone do it but don't fill it out until that day. Will save time.

Actually it is. There is on available that someone took a copy of and posted on this site somewhere that is the current form that is being used. I found it and printed it off and filled it out that morning before getting to the pier. Gave it to them, no problem, and saved a lot of time. I suggest everyone do it but don't fill it out until that day. Will save time.

There were also 2 others that were posted on CC that were not Princess forms.

I will just wait my turn when I arrive, it takes a few seconds. What's the rush?

There were also 2 others that were posted on CC that were not Princess forms.

I will just wait my turn when I arrive, it takes a few seconds. What's the rush?

It's personal opinion on what someone wants to spend time waiting on. The one I used was certainly a princess one. I personally hate having to waste time waiting in crowded lines in a large crowd of people all rushing to do the same thing. Doesn't make sense to me, IMO.

Alright. Off the cruise now just waiting to get home to humid heat of Texas. So I will start my review. I will work on adding days as I get time.

Day 1: Embark

I might repeat things that I have stated before in my initial summary so just ignore if I repeat myself.

Embarkation was easy and very quick, under 30 minutes and onboard. We went out to a celebratory brunch first and then took an Uber to the pier. Got there by noon and onboard shortly after. I printed out the health form before hand and it saved a lot of time as there was a long line at the table to fill it out. So I strongly recommend to everyone to print it out and fill it out that morning. Will save you time and headaches.

Got to our room right away. Very helpful in helping people find their cabins and getting around. My first criticism comes when we got to our cabin. Not a huge deal but it was disappointing. It was my sisters birthday and I filled out online that we would be celebrating her birthday and put in the date, the day that we boarded. I was told that the door would be decorated to show that we were celebrating. I noticed as we walked that a lot of doors were decorated with birthday signs. However, when we got to our door, there was nothing. I thought hat perhaps they just hadn't gotten to it yet but it was never added. It is any a huge deal but I was looking forward to surprising my sister with it. What I didn't understand is why we didn't get the door decorated? In our cabin we had a paper for a celebration in the MDR to bring in but no decor on the door. Does anyone know why this was done? I would like to know so I know how to get them to do it next time.

We then went to he HC for a late lunch. My sister and I had a bad experience on RCL when we went to lunch in the MDR and they sat us at a table with other people so she won't go back in case it happens again. We really don't like having to sit with strangers. We have found that it ruins our vacation. So we went to the crowded HC. Anyone know if you can get a table for two in the MDR for breakfast or lunch, for the future?

By the way, she loved the HC, much more than I did, because of all of the vegetarian options. The MDR has limited options as it comes to vegetarian options, specifically for the main course so she really enjoyed having more than one option.

Then we finally got a drink! Been waiting for this. One of my favorite parts of cruising, the food and drinks. We didn't purchase any drink packages because they were either too expensive or they didn't include anything that we liked. The soda packages didn't include root beer so that was a no go, I drink dr pepper, root beer or mr pibb, no diet coke for me. The all inclusive package that I know a lot of people get, I personally feel is very very expensive so we didn't get that either. Almost 400/person for 7 nights. Outrageous. My sister got a mojito, which she really likes as she ordered it several other times. I got a Blue Hawaiian. It was one of my favs on our last cruise with RCL so thought I would try it again.

[ATTACH]355832[/ATTACH]

Hi there

I am glad you enjoyed your cruise! I read where you printed out the health form ahead of time. What a great idea! Where do you find that to print it out?

Thank You,

Heidi

Hi there

I am glad you enjoyed your cruise! I read where you printed out the health form ahead of time. What a great idea! Where do you find that to print it out?

Thank You,

Heidi

It is on this forum somewhere. I don't have the exact link for it but just search for health form and you should find a recent one posted by Tom. I think maybe a board called something like tips for Ruby Alaska maybe?

Hi there

Thank You,

Heidi

See the following:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2216745&page=6

The attachment in post #101 is a copy of the health form obtained at

the Seattle cruise terminal.

Here is the form. It is the same exact form that you are given at the airport or hotels by the Princess representatives or that you pick up at Pier 91 in Seattle when you cruise on Princess to Alaska or anywhere else. As you stated, the questions should not be answered until the day you are sailing so that the information provided is current. Otherwise, the top of the form can be filled out ahead of time and the bottom signed.

Tom

Health forms-300dpi.pdf

Edited by Pierlesscruisers

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Alright. So I am posting here a link to a folder on Google Drive that contains all of the patters. They may be out of order but they are all there.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B26iIuZCR6nMfjB1QlJtQlAtQlA2QzI4dEJYSXVSOXVLZjByTkxEQnBkN29qc2JDVFdlaFU

Could you restore? I'm getting a message that these are in the trash.