Freedom - drink prices

I like to drink Grey Goose or Kettle One Vodka (top shelf). Would like to know approximately how much top shelf vodka costs either mixed drink or on the rocks. Trying to decide if its worth it to buy the beverage package. What about the water bottle package? Worth it or not?

I don't know about drinks made with top shelf vodka but the first night DH & I had a mojito. Our bill was $24! DH decided it was time to purchase the beverage package. Since he only purchased the package for himself, he found a way that our son could enjoy some soda and I could also enjoy drinks without having to pay extra. We found the prices to be ridiculous. :eek:

I like to drink Grey Goose or Kettle One Vodka (top shelf). Would like to know approximately how much top shelf vodka costs either mixed drink or on the rocks. Trying to decide if its worth it to buy the beverage package. What about the water bottle package? Worth it or not?

Id say you are looking at 9-10 dollars a drink before the 18% gratuity. Buy the Premium or Ultimate package and bottled water will be included.

I don't know about drinks made with top shelf vodka but the first night DH & I had a mojito. Our bill was $24! DH decided it was time to purchase the beverage package. Since he only purchased the package for himself, he found a way that our son could enjoy some soda and I could also enjoy drinks without having to pay extra. We found the prices to be ridiculous. :eek:

Sharing a drink package is not allowed and I am pretty sure you knew that since you state "he found a way..." to cheat. Theft like this makes the packages more expensive for the rest of us who follow the rules. I would not be proud of finding a way to cheat the system.

Sharing a drink package is not allowed and I am pretty sure you knew that since you state "he found a way..." to cheat. Theft like this makes the packages more expensive for the rest of us who follow the rules. I would not be proud of finding a way to cheat the system.

Thank you....dplusd, you took the words right out of our mouths.:)