The tropicana room vs Manhattan room

mcatmcat

Hello

I'm trying to get a better idea of what goes on the tropicana room, I was looking at some videos online and apparently they sing as you are eating, do they do it at specific times, do they sing Spanish song or mix of American and Spanish ?

I'm trying to absorb as much info as possible since I have to pick between escape or getaway soon, if you have to choose between tropicana or Manhattan what would you pick and why?

Thanks everyone !!!

Tropicana Room and Manhattan Room are corresponding dining rooms on different ships. Escape, Epic and Breakaway have Manhattan Room. Getaway has Tropicana Room. Decor might vary, but otherwise they are the same thing. Really not enough of a difference to plan a cruise around one or the other.

Both have live music and dancing. Bands can vary on different sailings depending on when their contracts end.

Edited by LrgPizza

I was wondering about times as well, that the dancers come in. And is it certain nights
Burn the Floor dancers will be scheduled on Getaway and Breakaway for about 2 nights each cruise, and the info will be in the Freestyle Dailies. The rest of the time the dance floors are open for anyone else who wants to dance while the band plays.

Hello

I'm trying to get a better idea of what goes on the tropicana room, I was looking at some videos online and apparently they sing as you are eating, do they do it at specific times, do they sing Spanish song or mix of American and Spanish ?

I'm trying to absorb as much info as possible since I have to pick between escape or getaway soon, if you have to choose between tropicana or Manhattan what would you pick and why?

Thanks everyone !!!

Why pick? Do both! Getaway is really nice. I love the Flamingo bar and grill. Who knew I'd like yucca?

Escape has a number of new specialty restaurants and some new entertainment.

It's way to hard to pick just one.

They have the great group called Burn the Floor dance in there a couple of times during the week. I believe it's around 6pm, but check the dailies. People start lining up about 30 minutes before. You can also see a great show by the Burn the Floor dancers in the theater. This is one you can reserve before the cruise online.

And we love the Getaway with the Flamingo Grill too! Going back onboard in August for that great Cuban food:D