How do I know who my PCC is?

chapchap

I just booked a cruise with NCL and in the e-mails I have received there is nothing in regards to a PCC. Not that I really need one, however, it'll be nice to know I can contact someone directly if the need arises.

I have cruised once before (with Carnival) and was assigned a PCC from the outset; it just doesn't seem to be the case here.

Take a look at the NCL email, if one has been assigned to you - her/his name should be listed/provided and/or as part of the email, for contact purposes in the booking process.

You can also lookup online, refer to the email or just call NCL's HQ & speak to the next available "consultant" online - our previous one worked out of a different call center in AZ & available until midnight Eastern time.

PCC come & go, quite a bit, due to the high turnover rate - we've had quite a few over the years, their knowledge & expert knowledge varied a lot; so, it pays to do one's own work or research first.

Some prefer the help of "local" TA not directly affiliated with NCL's PCC program, so it's a case of YMMV - pro's & con's. Odds are that you've already discovered CC and we have tons of insider's tips, info & insights - and, you'll learn a great deal by setting aside some time here reading & "extracting" the key info & help that you'll appreciate to get the most bangs for your bucks. Keep in mind the PCC's main objective is sales driven :D ;)

Happy cruising & bon voyage :cool:

I just booked a cruise with NCL and in the e-mails I have received there is nothing in regards to a PCC. Not that I really need one, however, it'll be nice to know I can contact someone directly if the need arises.

I have cruised once before (with Carnival) and was assigned a PCC from the outset; it just doesn't seem to be the case here.

To the best of my understanding, I have never had one. I usually just call and speak to whomever answers. If I don't like the answers, I call back later and speak to someone else. I watch the website for price drops and such and just do it all on my own.

Just called my PCC today and she's always been very helpful and calls back in a timely fashion when she's not available! While sometimes you can get an extra perk or two with a TA; generally I find working directly with NCL works better for me!! :) ;) Enjoy!

Sent from my QMV7B using Tapatalk

I booked my first NCL cruise online. After returning home, I have had 2 PCC's send me emails with offers to help me select and book my next cruise. I chose to use a TA instead for the additional savings in the form of OBC.

I think I made an on-line inquiry with HAL and got an email back from a woman who identified herself as my PCC.

So, different lines, different approaches. I would call and ask for one if you feel you need to talk to one.

If they've not assigned you one then just call the 800 number and one will assigned to you. FYI, some are helpful and some don't give a hoot. If you get one that is not helpful then call and ask for a different one.

It's better to work with a NCL ppc than a TA, if changes are needed on your reservation then it's easier with a NCL ppc than a TA.