Last last minute deal

choirgal23

Has anyone gotten a great deal 2 or so weeks out? Just wondering if it's even possible?? Family reunion plans cancelled and now I'm stuck trying to find a family vacay for the first week in August[emoji20]

I have gotten fantastic deals on the Ecstasy this past March and again in April both through the Carnival website.

The March trip was booked about 4 to 5 days before sailing and the April trip was booked about 2 days prior to sailing.

I live in the Fort Lauderdale/ Miami area though, so I didn't have to coordinate any air travel to get to the port.

Edited by CocoCandy

In January 2015, we did an 8 day on the Freedom and a 6 day on the Conquest. We sailed both from Port Everglades. Our cabin rate for 2 people for an inside guarantee room was $31 pp per day. I haven't seen anything that chip since we booked them. We got Main Deck on the Freedom and deck 10 on the Conquest. Both were good rooms.

Is it best to call a PVP for the best last minute deals or try to watch online to find them yourselves. I've never used a PVP but we have one that has been watching my on-line searches and calling to see if we need help. We are looking to book CCL Dream in December but won't know until a couple weeks ahead of time if it will be a go or not. I have a rental car reserved and hotels booked just in case but they can be cancelled if we can't go.

Is it best to call a PVP for the best last minute deals or try to watch online to find them yourselves. I've never used a PVP but we have one that has been watching my on-line searches and calling to see if we need help. We are looking to book CCL Dream in December but won't know until a couple weeks ahead of time if it will be a go or not. I have a rental car reserved and hotels booked just in case but they can be cancelled if we can't go.

Greetings,

I am not familiar with that term. Also, looking to upgrade to any unsold suites on our sailing.

Is there a list to get on?

Thanks,

Roy