Don't want to lose my balcony

MR TIME

I'm booked in a special (M107) cabin on the Royal Princess on 12/13/15 with the min. deposit. I see now they are giving away free drinks, if I cancel my deposit and rebook, i'm afraid i'll lose that cabin and there are no others like it available. Its a corner, front facing balcony. Any suggestions?

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I called Princess and told them I had booked before the Sip and Sail promotion started and wondered if it could be added to my booking. The agent checked (I have a balcony booked) and said Yes, we qualified. She tried to add it for me but since we'd booked through TA was unable to. She told me to call my TA in the morning, have her call and mention the code and they'd add it. That's what I did the next morning and it's all taken care of!!!

I'm booked in a special (M107) cabin on the Royal Princess on 12/13/15 with the min. deposit. I see now they are giving away free drinks, if I cancel my deposit and rebook, i'm afraid i'll lose that cabin and there are no others like it available. Its a corner, front facing balcony. Any suggestions?

Mike

Just call and ask to have it added.

The promo is capacity controlled so there is a possibility that its full already.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

I would call...you do not want to lose that room..make sure you are set for no upgrades as the balcony on that cabin is HUGE....it's like the entire bridge wing. Now please note that while the ship is underway, it will be very windy up there. We had the corner just above it last year in the Baltics and it was incredible...I just wish I had the extra balcony space that your room has.

just call and ask to have it added.

The promo is capacity controlled so there is a possibility that its full already.

hi, i thought sip & sail started in may, 2016? Am also booked on 1/09/16 with you but didn't think it applied? Regards, pe.

hi, i thought sip & sail started in may, 2016? Am also booked on 1/09/16 with you but didn't think it applied? Regards, pe.

Yes you are right! :o

Before the S&S I was able to add the drink package for another promo to my Oct 2015 Med cruise. But that was a few months ago.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

Mike

Are you sure that promotion applies to your sailing?

"Don't miss our biggest offer ever! We are offering our All-Inclusive Beverage Package for FREE for the first two guests in a stateroom† plus much more on over 350 cruises starting May 2016 through the rest of the year!"