Aerosol sunscreen

mattp420

This stuff can be dangerous if it gets in our lungs, eyes, food, etc.! I have seen parents spraying it all over their kids faces and the kids scream with burning eyes. I have watched it land in people's food....what is wrong with people? They need to ban it everywhere! As soon as I see anyone at our pool taking out a can, I cover my face with a towel. They just don't get it!

http://fox17online.com/2014/07/16/fda-dont-use-spray-sunscreens-on-children/

Should be applied IN the cabin, 30 mins. prior to going in the sun, anyway. And, it's still supposed to be rubbed in....

Exactly. I always put lotion on first (SPF 50!), then put on my swimsuit. I never miss a spot when I apply it nude--I avoid those "stripes" you may have had from time to time. I need the spray for spots getting too much sun, and I am always careful when spraying, even at the beach. I also travel with a hat and long sleeved shirt and cotton pants. This Irish girl can't be too careful!

Edited by icunrse
incomplete

Just off the Triumph...had a great cruise but dang, the aerosol sunscreen on the Lido deck is out of control. Give me a smoker over that stuff any day!

Yeah. But that's in a lot of places. No one checks or looks downwind before applying.

Should be applied IN the cabin, 30 mins. prior to going in the sun, anyway. And, it's still supposed to be rubbed in....

Not really. Then it will be you inhaling it, as well as getting all over the furnishings

It should be applied in a private washable down place.