Transfers from Ship to Downtown Seattle Hotel

Majik

I have a group of 10 that will be looking for the least expensive transportation from NCL Jewel to downtown Seattle hotel. Am open for any and all suggestions and comments. Thanks in advance. Also need transportation from hotel next day to airport since hotel does not offer an airport shuttle.

"Cheapest" is walking- depending where your hotel is (and the ability to manage all your own luggage, pack light, and have no mobility limits).

Look at contracting Shuttle Express for a shuttle van and group rate.

Again, depending where your hotel is, "cheapest", would be to take the Link light rail to the airport.

• 2 weeks later...
"Cheapest" is walking- depending where your hotel is (and the ability to manage all your own luggage, pack light, and have no mobility limits).

Look at contracting Shuttle Express for a shuttle van and group rate.

Again, depending where your hotel is, "cheapest", would be to take the Link light rail to the airport.

Thanks for suggestions. Our hotel is Renaissance Hotel close to Pike's Market. Where do we catch the Link light rail?

Thanks for suggestions. Our hotel is Renaissance Hotel close to Pike's Market. Where do we catch the Link light rail?

The Renaissance isn't very near the Pike Place market (no "s") and it's at the top of one of the steepest hills in Seattle, across the street from the I-5 freeway. (There used to be a cable car stop at the corner where the Renaissance is built; Seattle had cable cars just like San Francisco.) If any in your party have mobility issues, that needs to be taken into account.

There are no light rail stops convenient to the Renaissance (they're at the bottom of the hill - with rolling luggage you will be walking mighty briskly due to gravity. :eek: )

I would look for cabs at the cruise terminal, probably around $15 per cab, and talk with the concierge at the hotel regarding airport transportation.

I used Allstate Towncar last year for a group of 8 and they charged $80 to take us from the airport to our downtown hotel and the same to take us from the port to the airport on our return. So it wound up being $10/person each trip which wasn't bad and there was no hassle. They also picked us up from the Marriott to take us to the port on the day of sailing, but I don't remember what that trip cost. I know it wasn't exorbitant. They were reliable and always on time. I plan on using them again this year.