Cruise History

truckmaker

We have found that as we have gotten older we have been attempting to build our cruise history to tell our story a little better. And before age gets in the way of our ability to recall anything. Anyway, is there any way that NCL has to fill in our details? We know for sure that we were on the Windward and the Norwegian Dream in 1999 for two 7 day cruises and that is all we have.

Help please. Before we forget again.

Thanks.

As a latitudes member, you can log into NCL and create an account, if you haven't already. In the Latitudes rewards area, you will see some limited cruise history info., i.e.: Cruise date, name/description of the particular itinerary (no details of ports visited), ship name, reservation#, type of stateroom, and # points earned.

FYI, our older NCL cruises taken 2001 and prior don't provide the itinerary description and one doesn't show the reservation #.

Perhaps you could give NCL a call to see if they can help "fill in the blanks".

I took one in 98 and NCL can't find a record of me. they tried finding the person I went with and can't find them either. I just wanted to add it to my latitudes and the person on the phone was less than helpful. I have emailed them 2 months ago without a response.

We have found that as we have gotten older we have been attempting to build our cruise history to tell our story a little better. And before age gets in the way of our ability to recall anything. Anyway, is there any way that NCL has to fill in our details? We know for sure that we were on the Windward and the Norwegian Dream in 1999 for two 7 day cruises and that is all we have.

Help please. Before we forget again.

Thanks.

I took a cruise on the Leeward in the 90's and NCL did not have a record of it. I had a picture of me in front of Coconut Willies bar and sent it to them. I got credit for the cruise.

I also got credit for a 20 year ago cruise. Had the old Latitude card with an old number. They had no record of it. I also had date of cruise, name of ship and invoice from a travel agency in travel file. They gave me credit and did not ask me to send anything. It took a couple of months or so.

Edited by lettienets

I tried for 6 months to get my DH credit for two Norway cruises and me for one (both 30 or more yrs ago). Never was advised or thought of sending in a picture. We have one of us posing by the 'welcome aboard' sign on the gangway and I think a luggage tag in a scrapbook. We finally made platinum cruise before last so I just gave up on it.