Navigator - 6 Days ... Laundry Bag??

Hi There

We will be vacationing for a week prior to boarding the Navigator for a 6 day cruise and I was wondering if anyone has experience with the 'stuff the laundry bag' deal that generally occurs on a 7 day cruise?

I don't really want to waste any vacation time doing laundry before boarding.:(

I've not done that itinerary, so I don't know if they normally offer the bag. However, we have had good luck getting the bag from the stateroom attendant upon request.

It's not necessarily 'the bag' I was looking for, lol. It was the laundry special that RC gives each stateroom a specific bag that you can stuff all the clothes in it that can fit. They clean it all for a set price (maybe $25) and then they return your cleaned laundry to you 48 hours later.

It's not necessarily 'the bag' I was looking for, lol. It was the laundry special that RC gives each stateroom a specific bag that you can stuff all the clothes in it that can fit. They clean it all for a set price (maybe $25) and then they return your cleaned laundry to you 48 hours later.

When I referred to the bag in my post above, I was talking about the wash and fold special deal, now priced at $30. Speak to your stateroom attendant and they can usually get the bag (and special deal) when you want.