Any noise in CS suite on Constellation

PrincessPete

Hi all, just a further question on Celebrity Suites on the Constellation (new to Celebrity but I know the balconies were added on to these suites a couple of years ago).

Can anyone assist in advising whether you are likely to hear noise below you in the cabin/balcony if you are in the Suites on deck 6 where the Cafe is below.

Alternatively if you are on deck 9 do you hear noise from the Pool Grill above?

We had a nasty experience on a different cruise line with the pool area above our cabin and you could hear sunbeds moving all the time.

I appreciate that having cabins above and below is the best/quietest option but I am asking in case those that fit that description are not available.

As always, the help and advice from Celebrity cruisers is greatly appreciated by those of us that are new to the line.

Kind regards.

Peter

Hi, I've stayed in both and CS's on 6th and 9th decks. The one on the 6ths is absolutely quiet and peaceful the one on 9th I did hear occasional noise from above from chairs being dragged around.

One thing that I will note is that the CS's have a connecting door and you can often hear through the door if your neighbors are noisy. I have often heard the butler talking to the guest in the next suite while serving breakfast. Good news is with the bedroom door closed you don't hear a thing.

There is some noise from above in the deck 9 CS on M-class ship. I am a light sleeper and it did not bother me but my husband, who can sleep through absolutely anything, was disturbed [go figure]. The couple next door who [strangely] made the stateroom attendants and butler swap the bedroom and sitting room furniture, were much more bothered by the noise when sleeping in the sitting room [and wondered why they got little sympathy].

What I will say is that I believe that it is the automatic sliding door that makes the noise and not chairs being dragged, as people usually say. I did a lot of investigation above because we had a leak that baffled the crew [and was, clearly, from water laying on the deck at the Pool Grill because the camber was wrong].

We were on the Connie this past May for her Atlantic crossing in a CS on deck 9. The actual location of the suite is below the burger grill which does not go into operation until around lunchtime. The only noises we heard were after 10am with the occasional clank or moving of a table. It did not bother us in the least and my husband is a very light sleeper.