Shows on Getaway

drafj7

We will be sailing on Oct. 31st. We just booked our restaurants but the shows are not yet available for booking. We were told a few months ago that we should be able to book dinner and shows at the 90 day mark. We called NCL and they are not sure why it has yet to post. Their advice is to keep trying.

Anyway, this is a 12 day cruise and their feature shows are for a 7 day cruise. Does anyone know what other types of shows will be available to supplement the 5 extra days. Called NCL and they are not sure what other shows will be on the cruise. Is this the first 12 day cruise this ship has taken. If not...would appreciate help from past guests.

Many thanks. Alan

If I recall correctly show reservations are available 45 days out... and restaurants are 90 days out... That could be the reason... but it's been almost a year since I booked ours for Getaway on our last trip ....

• 1 month later...

Hi All,

My Husband and I, along with friends will also be on the 12 day Oct. 31st Getaway cruise. We booked our shows, maybe, 2 weeks ago when they just became available. I am aware that here is a Halloween cruise Facebook site which I have not chosen to join.

You can check there to see what they are saying.

Happy Cruising Everyone!

Peggy

We will be sailing on Oct. 31st. We just booked our restaurants but the shows are not yet available for booking. We were told a few months ago that we should be able to book dinner and shows at the 90 day mark. We called NCL and they are not sure why it has yet to post. Their advice is to keep trying.

Anyway, this is a 12 day cruise and their feature shows are for a 7 day cruise. Does anyone know what other types of shows will be available to supplement the 5 extra days. Called NCL and they are not sure what other shows will be on the cruise. Is this the first 12 day cruise this ship has taken. If not...would appreciate help from past guests.

Many thanks. Alan

From what I understand they do not add shows for the 12 nighters, just add additional showings of Illusionarium, Burn The Floor and Legally Blonde

From what I understand they do not add shows for the 12 nighters, just add additional showings of Illusionarium, Burn The Floor and Legally Blonde

On the 8/29 cruise there was also an all comic family friendly show held in the Getaway theater. It was sold out/SRO so you may want to book that if it shows as an option.

My husband I will be on the cruise as well. I booked our shows a couple of weeks ago. We have done a 12 day previously on the Breakaway, and they in fact did add additional shows with different entertainers, but they were only bookable onboard and would be announced in the dailies and in the theatre after shows