Freedom Deck 2 Cabins

SPSGB

We are staying in one and there are 3 of us. Does this mean there is a Pullman or does the couch pull out? My son is only 3 so he can likely sleep on the couch just as it is.

What ship and stateroom number?

i was curious about being that far down in the ship. Is it quiet, is the OV worth it being that low? Thanks

Yes, I would say it's a quiet area. There's really nothing down there except cabins, especially since they got rid of the nightclub which used to be on decks 3 and 4.

The ocean view being "worth it" is really up to you. You'll get the same view as any other ocean view, it'll just be closer to the water. I actually think it's a pretty cool view. Being that close to the waterline, you get a sense of how fast the ship is actually moving. If seas are rough, you'll have an even more interesting view outside. A friend of mine had a low and forward OV during a hurricane cruise, he called it "the washing machine" for obvious reasons.

I was in 2662 aft in May and it was quiet, close to the stairs and in general, not a bad cabin. I really enjoyed the window and being down close to the water. Although we did not use them, the room had two Pullman beds which recess into the ceiling.

Does anyone have any information on the Deck 2 ocean-view staterooms on FOTS (category I). Thanks

Just so you know, decks 2 and 3 cannot be traversed forward to aft without going up to deck 4. The ice rink sits in the middle of decks 2 and 3.

We were on FOS in 11'. I was on deck 8, but we checked out the other floors. Deck 2 is nice and quiet. I think you will enjoy being down there. There was a movie theater down there. Hubby saw a movie one night. I thought it smelled like cigarette smoke-yuck!

Have a great cruise! We love FOS!

I was in 2652 last September. It was great at how quiet the deck was, and I never had any issue with feeling the motion of the waves. Another advantage is that the elevators were always empty when getting on!